Biological Stains Market: Histology Segment to Gain Prominent Share of Global Market
Biological Stains Market: Introduction
Biological stains are used for the detection of various structures with tissues in medical and biological industries. These stains are required for the examination of cell population within tissues. Biological stains are also utilized for the identification and study of polymer structures.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biological-stains-market.html
Staining is a major technique used in microscopy in order to enhance contrast in the microscopic image. Wide range of biological stains are employed in hemotology, histology, microbiology, fluroscence microscopy, and cytology.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Biological Stains Market
- The global biological stains market is primarily driven by the high rate of adoption of biological stains in microbiology & biotechnology, increase in prevalence of renal diseases, tuberculosis, cancer & lung diseases, and a rise in number of healthcare and life sciences research activities
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease reported that in the U.S., the prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in the general population is nearly 14%. Furthermore, in 2016, it reported that 661,000 people in the U.S. had kidney failure
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77736
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 10 million people were ill with tuberculosis in 2018. This includes 5.7 million men, 1.1 million children, and 3.2 million women
- Need for proper fixation of tissues sections & cytology preparation and an increase in the demand for stains having good staining properties are projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
Acid Fuchsin Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Biological Stains Market
- In terms of type, the global biological stains market can be classified into acid fuchsin, Congo red, crystal violet, eosin, methylene blue, iodine, safranin, and others. The eosin segment can be further sub-segmented into alcoholic eosin Y, eosin Y, eosin- phloxine, eosin B, and picro-eosin.
- The acid fuchsin segment is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for acid fuchsin stain in histology. The acid fuchsin stain is utilized as nucleic and cytoplasmic stain in histology.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Biological Stains Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77736
Histology Segment to Gain Prominent Share of Global Market
- Based on application, the global biological stains market can be categorized into histology, fluorescence microscopy, bacteriology, DNA staining, protein staining, and gram staining
- The histology segment is expected to account for a major share of the global biological stains market by 2030. This is attributed to an increase in use of hematoxylin and eosin stains in histology and a rise in the number of research studies in medical/diagnostic histology.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=77736
North America to Dominate Global Biological Stains Market
- In terms of region, the global biological stains market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global biological stains market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by a rise in the importance of histological examination, increase in expenditure on research & development activities by biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, and rise in incidence of respiratory diseases and liver diseases in the region
Pre Book Biological Stains Market Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77736<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Biological Stains Market
The global biological stains market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global biological stains market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- bioMérieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories,
- Water Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453