Artificial Organs Market: Artificial Kidney Segment to Dominate the Global Market
Artificial Organs: Introduction
- Artificial organs consist of complex medical devices that have active biochemical or mechanical functions such as kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, heart, or neurosensory organs
- Artificial organs are can be both surgically implanted and extra corporal
- Artificial organs can also be defined as products that are aimed to be used for the regeneration, replacement, or support of damaged, diseased, or otherwise not fully functional organs
- Artificial organs are often characterized as the Holy Grail of bioengineering. It is an important research area that lies at the intersection of engineering, life sciences, and medicine.
- Patients are on a waiting list for a transplant organ due to severely diseases or damaged organs. The only way to survive for these patients could be the availability of artificial organs.
- One way of creating artificial organs is the use of cell therapy and/or tissue-engineering techniques. Additionally, medical device solutions based on physical, electrical, optical, mechanical, or other scientific characteristics can be applied along with combination products using distinct features from both cell products and devices.
- Numerous uses of artificial organs have been listed in various scientific research papers. According to an article published by Alliance of Advanced Biomedical Engineering, artificial organs could solve transplant shortages, also artificial womb raises hope for premature babies.
Read Report Overview: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/artificial-organs-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Artificial Organs Market
- Rise in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) such as cardiac diseases, stroke, diabetes, hearing disorders, chronic kidney diseases, and a rise in the geriatric population is likely to drive the global artificial organs market during the forecast period
- Advent of total artificial hearts (TAH) is a major factor driving the artificial organs market. TAH has developed as an effective treatment option for patients awaiting orthotopic heart transplantation, and end-stage biventricular heart failure.
- BiVACOR’s has developed a total artificial heart (TAH) device. TAH is an option for patients with end-stage heart failure who do not qualify for transplants.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79539
Artificial Kidney Segment to Dominate the Global Artificial Organs Market
- In terms of organ type, the global artificial organs market can be classified into artificial lungs, artificial liver, artificial pancreas, artificial kidney, artificial heart, and others
- The artificial kidney segment is expected to dominate the global artificial organs market during the forecast period. According to the U.S. Government Information on Organ Donation and Transplantation, over 112,000 candidates for transplant are on the U.S. national waiting list as of March, 2020. Of which, about 83.1 % people are waiting for kidney transplants. Additionally, an estimated 23,401 kidney transplants followed by 8,896 liver transplants were performed in the U.S. in 2019.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Artificial Organs Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79539
Hospitals Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global artificial organs market can be segregated into hospital hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is expected to offer significant opportunities during the forecast period. Dominance of the segment can be attributed to higher number of organ transplants performed in hospital settings.
North America to Dominate the Global Artificial Organs Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial organs market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global artificial organs market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements in healthcare facilities and high incidence and prevalence rate of chronic diseases are expected to drive the artificial organs market in the region during the forecast period
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79539
Key Players Operating in Global Artificial Organs Market
The global artificial organs market is fragmented with the presence of international as well as local players. Key players operating in the global artificial organs market are:
- Baxter International Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cochlear Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Medtronic Plc
- Nipro Corp
- Abbott Laboratories
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
Pre book Artificial Organs Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79539<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453