Arthroscopy Market Size to Reach USD 7.66 Billion in 2028 – Reports and Data
Rise in global geriatric population and increasing adoption of technologically advanced arthroscopy tools and devices are the key factors contributing to market growth
The global arthroscopy market size is expected to reach USD 7.66 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The global market revenue is expected to grow at an exponential rate due to rapidly growing geriatric population, increasing number of arthroscopic procedures being performed worldwide, and rising prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Growing incidences of road accidents and sports-related injuries, increasing preferences for minimally invasive surgeries and technological innovations in arthroscopic procedures are other key factors driving the global arthroscopy market to a major extent.
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure for treatment of joint problems. This procedure helps in the diagnosis and treatment of joint problems and involves the use of a camera to take a close look at the affected joint areas including knee, shoulder, ankle, elbow, wrist, or hip. Arthroscopy is usually performed on an outpatient basis and is used to treat conditions such as loose bone fragments, damaged or torn cartilage, inflamed joint linings, torn ligaments, or scarring within joints. This surgical procedure allows surgeons to repair joint damage using pencil-thin surgical equipment inserted through small incisions.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1525
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on product type, the arthroscopic implants segment is expected to reach the highest market share over the forecast period. Increasing number of arthroscopic surgeries, growing incidences of knee and hip joint disorders, and rising adoption of biodegradable arthroscopic implants due to reduced infection risks are the major factors responsible for the growth of this segment.
- Based on application, the knee arthroscopy segment leads in terms of revenue in the global arthroscopy market. Rising prevalence of degenerative knee disease among the geriatric population, rise in cases of road accidents and sports injuries, and increasing number of arthroscopic knee surgical procedures are the major parameters driving this segment’s growth significantly.
- Based on end-use, the global arthroscopy market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and clinics, and others. The hospitals segment is the leading end-use segment, with the highest CAGR in 2020. This segment’s growth is attributed to increasing incidences of joint disorders, rise in accident cases, and escalating number of arthroscopic surgeries being performed in hospitals.
- Among the key regional markets, North America is the most dominant and accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020. Increasing incidences of road accidents and sports injuries and surging adoption of technologically enhanced arthroscopic instruments including high-power surgical instruments, fluid management systems, advanced endoscopes, and high-resolution cameras are expected to bolster market growth in North America.
- The arthroscopy market in Asia Pacific is projected to display the fastest revenue growth rate of 7.2% over the forecast period. Growing geriatric population, rapidly increasing patient pool, and growing medical tourism in the region are the pivotal factors accelerating the Asia Pacific market growth.
- Stryker, Arthex Inc., DePuy Synthes Co., Arthrotek Inc., Smith & Nephew, and ConMed Corp. are among the leading companies operating in the global arthroscopy market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1525
For the purpose of this report, the global arthroscopy market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Arthroscopic Implants
- Arthroscopy Shavers
- Visualization Systems
- Fluid Management
- Radio Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Temporomandibular Joints
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory surgical centers and clinics
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1525
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Scaffold Technology Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Hydrogels, Wound Healing, 3D Bioprinting, Immunomodulation), By End-User (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industries, Research Laboratories And Institutes, Hospitals And Diagnostic Centers, Others) And By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
Ultrasound Systems Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Technology (Diagnostic (2D, 3D, Doppler), Therapeutic (HIFU, ESWL)), By Device Display (Colour, B&W), Portability (Trolley, Compact, POC), By Application (Gynaecology, Urology, Cardiology, Orthopaedic), By End user (Hospitals, Surgical Centres, Diagnostic Centres, Others) and Region, Forecast To 2028
Optogenetics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Sensors (pH Sensors, Genetically Modified Calcium Indicators, Neurotransmitter Release, Voltage-sensitive Fluorescent Proteins), Technique (Channelrhodopsin, Halorhodopsin, and Archaerhodopsin), Application (Retinal Disease Treatment, Cardiovascular Ailments, Neuroscience, Behavioral Tracking, and Pacing), Light Equipment (Lasers, LEDs, And Others) And Region, Forecast To 2028
Brain-Computer Interface Market By Product (Non-invasive BCI, Invasive BCI, partially BCI, Others), By End user (Medical, Military, Others), By Application (Healthcare, Smart home control, Communication, Entertainment & gaming) And Segment Forecasts, 2017–2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-arthroscopy-market