Rising Demand for Safe and Non-Invasive Diagnostic Methods Driving Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market: Fact.MR
Advancements in healthcare facilities and medical reimbursement initiatives are fuelling the demand for blood collection tubes for the liquid biopsy
Fact.MR, Dubai: The global blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market is exhibiting a steady growth owing to advanced healthcare facilities and favorable medical reimbursement policies. Due to the increasing usage of CTCs and ctDNA for liquid biopsy diagnostics, the demand for blood collection tubes will surge, as per a study by Fact.MR.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 19.2 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed across the globe. More than 1 million cancer cases were diagnosed in the U.S. alone. Furthermore, 1.8 million new cases of cancer are expected to occur in the U.S. in 2021, according to National Center for Health Statistics. This will result in spurring the sales for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy.
As per a study by UNAIDS, amounting to 37.9 million people were suffering from HIV across the globe and 1.7 million people were new incidences of HIV were recorded in 2018. The growing incidences of such infectious diseases will increase the demand for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy.
The U.S. accounts for the largest market share in the global blood collection tubes for the liquid biopsy market. As per a study to the American Academy of Dermatology, biopsy procedures have increased by ~142% in 2017 owing to the rising demand for cancer screening. Thus, making the country center of expansion for the market growth.
“Due to emergence of technological advancement in diagnostic healthcare, prominent manufacturers are investing in product development to enhance accuracy and precision of blood collection tubes,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- The U.S. is expected to be the most lucrative market through 2021 owing to the rising prevalence of cancer.
- Germany is leading the market in Europe on the back of ongoing technological advancement in the country.
- Significant growth in the sales for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy is fueling the market growth in France
- Backed by the presence of prominent manufacturers in the country, the market in China expected to grow at a significant CAGR.
- India is projected to emerge as a promising market, due to the rising prevalence of breast cancer.
- Increasing incidence of cancer will spur the demand for blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy.
- Rising rate of blood collection procedures for cancer diagnosis will boost the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market sales.
- Technological advancements in diagnostics healthcare are expected to surge the growth of the market.
- Ineffective methods of screening are key factors hampering the growth of blood collection tubes for the liquid biopsy market.
- Lack of accuracy and precision pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
- Less diagnosis rate in the developing economies poses a restrains the growth of the market.
Major market players operating in the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market profiled by Fact.MR includes Roche, Streck, Preanalytix, Norgen Biotek, Biocept, Biometrica, and INVITEK MOLECULAR GMBH (Nuvisan GmbH/ Stratec Group). Key players are collaborating with other companies and focusing on new product launches to enhance their portfolio. For instance,
- Streck announced the launch of Zulu RT® in 2020, a rapid, modular qPCR instrument capable of performing four independent experiments simultaneously.
- In 2021, Roche's Actemra/RoActemra becomes the first biologic therapy approved by FDA for slowing the rate of decline in pulmonary function in adults.
More Insights on the Blood Collection Tubes for Liquid Biopsy Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the blood collection tubes for liquid biopsy market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (plastic, and glass), application, (IVD and research use), end user (healthcare centers, R&D centers, and diagnostic centers) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates