Physiotherapy Equipment Market Size to Reach USD 24.91 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Higher preference for physiotherapy and other minimally invasive procedures to treat neurological and musculoskeletal disorders and increasing geriatric population are key factors driving market growth
The global physiotherapy equipment market size is expected to reach USD 24.91 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The use of physiotherapy equipment has decreased the number of surgery cases for treatment of various disorders such as musculoskeletal disorders, neurological disorders, and others and has helped in improving the working efficiency of human body, thereby driving market revenue growth.
Furthermore, rise in demand for physiotherapy equipment by hospitals, physiotherapy centers, rehabilitation centers and even schools and colleges is expected to enhance the market growth during the forecast period. Most physiotherapy equipment are helpful in maintaining the proper functioning of a patient’s body after suffering from any chronic disorder or trauma. Physiotherapy equipment are used to heal muscle disorders and bones, maintaining proper alignment of spinal cord and other disabilities.
The rising number of cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders has increased the demand for physiotherapy equipment, which helps in the market growth. The increasing geriatric population, rising cases of sports-related injuries, increasing obesity, and growing awareness about the benefits of physiotherapy equipment and procedures are helpful in boosting the market.
Yoga is an alternative therapy procedure that helps to get relief from pain caused by various disorders and is being adopted by many people in daily life. The substitute methods of therapies may suppress the use of physiotherapy equipment, which may hamper market’s growth over the forecast period. Lack of healthcare facilities in underdeveloped countries has also affected the physiotherapy equipment market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4935
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, musculoskeletal applications segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. The growth of this segment is due to the increase in the number of accidents and sports injuries. The growing geriatric population and spinal injuries caused by the increasing cases of musculoskeletal disorders contribute to the market growth.
- By end use, hospital segment contributed to largest revenue share in 2020. The growth of this segment is due to the increase in the number of patients inclined toward physical therapy after undergoing surgeries. Adaptation of advanced technologies around the world and favorable government policies are also responsible for market growth.
- The demand for physiotherapy equipment is increasing due to the subsequent rise in the number of patients suffering from chronic disorders and growing number of elderly people. Increasing incidences of cerebrovascular diseases also contribute to the market growth.
- Physiotherapy equipment market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to key drivers, such as well-established and advanced physiotherapy centers and equipment. An increase in the number of patients with orthopedic and neurological disorders is also responsible for the growth of the market in this region..
- Major players in the market include BTL Industries, DJO Global Inc., Dynatronics Corporation, EMS Physio, Enraf-Nonius B.V., HMS Medical Systems, Isokinetics Inc., ITO Co. Ltd, Life Care Systems, Patterson Medica, and Zynex Medical Inc.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/physiotherapy-equipment-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented physiotherapy equipment market based on equipment type, end use, application, and region:
Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Electrotherapy Equipment
- Ultrasound Equipment
- Exercise Therapy Equipment
- Cryotherapy Equipment
- Combination Therapy
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Therapy Equipment
- Shockwave Therapy Equipment
- Laser Therapy Equipment
- Traction Therapy Equipment
- Magnetic Therapy Equipment
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Musculoskeletal Applications
- Neurological Applications
- Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Applications
- Pediatric Applications
- Gynecological Applications
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4935
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4935
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Esomeprazole Sodium Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Purity: 99%, Purity: Above 99%, and Others), By Dosage (Tablets, Capsules, and Others), By Application (Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease, Duodenal Ulcers, and Others), By Distribution Channel, and By Region Forecast To 2028
Pediatric Radiology Market By Modality (Ultrasound, MRI, X-Ray, Computed Tomography), By End-use (Hospitals, Pediatric Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Other), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Dental Gypsum Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Dental Plaster, Model Dental Stone, and Die Dental Stone), By Application (Hospital, Clinics, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Digital Health Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Telehealth, Mobile Health, Digital Health Systems, Healthcare Analytics), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), By Technology (Telehealth, Mobile Health, Digital Health Systems, Healthcare Analytics), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-physiotherapy-equipment-market