Peptide Therapeutics Market: Innovative Therapeutics Peptides to Dominate Global Market
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global peptide therapeutics market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, high incidence & prevalence of metabolic disorders to escalate the growth of global peptide therapeutics market. moreover, advances in drug delivery and bioavailability is projected to drive the global peptide therapeutics market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global peptide therapeutics market was valued at US$ 25.0 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2019 to 2027
Rise in Focus on Research & Development and Increase in Prevalence of Chronic Diseases: Key Drivers of Global Peptide Therapeutics Market
- Sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet is leading to surge in prevalence & incidence of chronic diseases. For instance, according to World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, estimated 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases across the globe.
- Geriatric population is more prone for various chronic condition, surge in old age population across the globe is anticipated to drive the growth of global peptide therapeutics market. According to Global Burden of Cardiovascular Diseases 2015, the prevalence of stroke increasing above 40 years of age.
- 85 years and older, is the fastest growing population group in United States. According to Cancer Facts & Figures 2019, estimated number of older adults age 85 years and above was 6.4 million in 2016 and it is expected to reach 19.0 million by 2060. In 2019, 1,944,280 adults ages 85 and older were alive with a history of cancer
- Furthermore, rise in prevalence of cancer among population is likely fuel the growth of global peptide therapeutics market. World Health Organization states that, in 2018, estimated 9.6 million deaths and 18.1 million new cases of cancer were recorded globally.
- This is augmenting the demand for new peptide therapeutics. To address these demands, the industry players are investing in the research and development activities to develop and introduce new peptide therapeutics thereby boosting the global peptide therapeutics market.
Request a Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=418
Technological Advancements Propel Global Peptide Therapeutics Market Growth
- Technological advancements have helped to bring down the total costs involved in production of therapeutic peptides which has encouraged suppliers and manufacturers to seek newer avenues of therapeutics peptide manufacturing and also to deal with longer and complex chains of peptides
- Rise in adoption of hybrid technologies to achieve their economies of scale is likely boost the growth of global peptide therapeutics market
- Moreover, peptide therapeutics offer better efficacy and treatment outcomes with least adverse effects in comparison with conventional pharmaceutics, which is augmenting their adoption among patients and prescribers.
Buy Peptide Therapeutics Market Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=418<ype=S
Expiry of Market Exclusivity and Availability of Biosimilars to Hamper Global Peptide Therapeutics Market
- Discovery and development of new therapeutics incurs high cost and takes longer time for commercialization. Many of the therapeutic peptide drugs are off patent and many blockbuster drugs are about to lose market exclusivity during the forecast period.
- Availability of generic or biosimilar peptide therapeutic drugs and projected launch of more during the forecast period is likely to hamper the valuation and growth of global peptide therapeutics market. Initiatives by governing bodies and regulatory agencies for availability of generic and biosimilars owing to their low cost is likely to have impact on global peptide therapeutics market
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=418
Production Complexity of Large Peptides Challenges Manufacturers
- Purification of long peptides has been a major challenge, with limited capacity of solid phase reactors for chemical functionalization along with swelling of the resins. Rise in modifications and addition of more unnatural amino acids has made the synthesis more complex
- However, recent advances in bioprocess & fermentation technologies for therapeutic peptide production such as modular & flexible factories and single use production systems are likely to mitigate this threat
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Peptide Therapeutics Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=418
Global Peptide Therapeutics Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global peptide therapeutics market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global peptide therapeutics market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global peptide therapeutics market are
- Amgen, Inc.
- Bachem Holding AG
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc,
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453