Ongoing Advancements in Fertilization Technology Boosting Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Growth: Fact.MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Offers Insights into Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Growth and Highlights Key Factors Increasing Sales
The assisted reproductive technology market survey offers comprehensive insights into factors impacting the overall growth trajectory. The report also covers chief growth drivers creating a positive assisted reproductive technology demand outlook. Expansion registered across various segments in terms of procedure, technology, and end user is discussed at length. The study also studies key strategies adopted by vendors to increase assisted reproductive technology sales outlook.
Fact.MR: Fact.MR’s latest report on global assisted reproductive technology (ART) market projects a robust growth outlook over the forecast period 2021-2031. The market revenue of assisted reproductive technology (ART) market is estimated to surpass a CAGR of 6.3% through 2021.
Rising marital age and increasing prevalence of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) are the factors declining the chances of conceivability in women, worsening their reproductive performance.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, around 12% of women aged between 15 to 44 years in the U.S. are having difficulty getting pregnant due to impaired fecundity. Thus, increasing incidence of infertility is encouraging women to avail infertility treatment using ART.
Ongoing technological advancements and high procedural success rate is expected to spur the demand for ART such as In-vitro fertilization (IVF) and Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) technologies over the forecast period.
The demand for assisted reproductive fresh non-donor procedure will rise, especially among women aged 35 years and above. As per a study by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 82% of pregnancies ensued from assisted reproductive technology used fresh non-donor eggs for the procedure.
“Investment towards expansion of semen and embryology labs to ensure non-toxic, pathogen-free, and stable environment for gamete handling will create prospects for the expansion of the market,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Study
- Europe is dominating the global ART market owing to increasing reproductive complexity and ongoing technological advancement in the region.
- Thanks to the rising number of public awareness campaigns by organizations such as the National Infertility Association, a significant rise in sales of ART has been witnessed in the U.S.
- Low cost of infertility treatments such as surrogacy coupled with increasing medical tourism is the factor surging demand for ART in Asian Pacific.
- Fresh non-donor ART procedure account for the largest market share, due to high rate of successful pregnancies over the last forecast period.
- Based on end user, fertility clinics are dominating the segment, contributing a market revenue share of around US$ 16.8 billion to the ART market in 2020.
- Increasing prevalence of impaired fecundity is spurring the sales of the ART industry.
- Growing awareness regarding various infertility treatments is fueling the demand for ART.
- Rising cultural shift toward homosexually-close relationships is a factor increasing the market size of ART.
- Ongoing advancement in in-vitro fertilization and artificial insemination technologies is driving the growth of the market.
- High cost of ART such as in-vitro fertilization is hampering the demand for ART.
- Lack of skilled professionals is a factor restraining the market growth
Request Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Customization at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=4393
Companies operating in the assisted reproductive technology market are increasingly investing in R&D for launching innovative products and emphasizing on receiving regulatory approval to enhance their product portfolio and expand their market share. For instance,
- In February 2019, Merck, one of the leading pharmaceutical company, launched two new fertility ART devices named, ‘Gavi’ and ‘Geri’ in India to expand its business in the Asia Pacific market.
- In 2016, INVO Bioscience, a U.S. based company announced receiving an approval for its new intravaginal culture system named, INVOcell, wherein women’s vagina is used as a natural incubator.
Key players operating in the assisted reproductive technology market profiled by Fact.MR includes
- Merck KGaA
- Esco Micro Pte. Ltd.
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Planer PLC
- Vitrolife AB
- Laboratoire CCD
- Hamilton Thorne, Inc.
- Irvine Scientific
- Nikon Corporation
- Nidacon International AB.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- IVFtech ApS
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- California Cryobank
More Insights on the Assisted Reproductive Technology Market:
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the assisted reproductive technology market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global assisted reproductive technology market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-donor
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-donor
- Embryo Banking
- In-vitro Fertilization
- Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Artificial Insemination
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracervical Insemination (ICI)
- Fertility Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- The report offers insight into assisted reproductive technology market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for assisted reproductive technology treatment market between 2021 and 2031
- Assisted reproductive technology market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Assisted reproductive technology market share analysis, covering key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Assisted Living Market - The rise in the global geriatric population is the primary factor driving the assisted living market throughout the forecast period. Many families are ignoring the proper care of elderly individuals, which has increased demand for assisted living facilities. For the assisted living sector, advancements in smart technology related to connected space and smart house are gaining traction.
Fertility Tourism Market - The fertility tourism sector is predicted to develop due to rising disposable income and healthcare costs. Excessive alcohol use can result in infertility, which could fuel the rise of the fertility tourism industry. Ovulation disorders are the most common, and they have the potential to boost the fertility tourism sector. The Fertility Tourism industry is driven by increased health awareness, which leads to an increase in the diagnosis of fertility issues.
Smart Fertility Tracker Market - The growth in risk factors such as busy life and work, as well as the rising prevalence of pregnancy-related complications and timing concerns between partners wanting a child, are among the primary drivers of the smart fertility tracker market. The psychological driver of the worldwide smart fertility tracker market is the liberation of women from the burden of birth control through the use of contraception.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583