Nucleic Acid Isolation and Purification Market Size Worth USD 4,180.0 Million by 2027
According to a recent analysis by Emergen Research, the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market is anticipated to reach USD 4,180.0 Million by 2027. Nucleic acid separation and purification is the most fundamental step in sequencing technology. The market is expanding as a result of more people using next-generation sequencing techniques and declining genomic sequencing costs.
RNA and DNA separation has been made substantially simpler thanks to the persistence of automated nucleic acid isolation and purification system development for high sample processing, opening up attractive market growth channels. With such solutions, labour and time expenses will be reduced, and worker health, laboratory performance, repeatability, and result quality will all be enhanced.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/13
Acid products based on nucleic acids, such as DNA vaccines, antisense oligonucleotides, and tiny interfering RNAs, have become more and more common in biopharmaceutical goods (AS ONs). Medical practitioners employ these goods as efficient tools to treat genetic, cancerous, and infectious disorders using clinical methods. This has expanded the adoption of DNA or RNA insulation techniques in the industry.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Instruments are predicted to increase at a quicker pace of 7.8 percent than all other products throughout the projected period. Nucleic acid separation and purification are important for a variety of purposes, including research and the development of food. The diagnosis of individuals with genetic alterations is made possible by the separation and purification of nucleic acids.
- In 2019, DNA accounted for the biggest market share for the isolation and purification of nucleic acids. The development of medications and diagnostics as well as the study of the genetic causes of disease depend heavily on DNA extraction. Additionally, it is essential for carrying out forensic research and for the detection of bacteria and viruses.
- According to the method, the magnetic-bead method is anticipated to see the quickest growth in the nucleic acid isolation and purification market from 2020 to 2027. Researchers prefer this method above others because it makes use of advanced capabilities in the creation of paramagnetic particles for isolating nucleic acids that offer a higher yield and purity.
- Because of significant investments in both public and commercial sectors for genomics and precision medicine research, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to have the fastest CAGR of 7.6 percent in the nucleic acid isolation and purification market during the forecast period.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Promega Corporation, and QIAGEN are a few of the important participants.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global nucleic acid isolation and purification market on the basis of product, type, method, application, end-users, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Kits & Reagents
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Magnetic Bead-Based
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Precision Medicine
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Agriculture & Animal Research
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Academic Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Make an Inquiry Before Buying@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/13
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Micro Displays Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Near-to-Eye (NTE) Devices, Head-up Display (HUD), Projectors), By Technology (LCD, OLED, LCoS, DLP), By Resolution, By Brightness, By Industry (Automotive, Consumer), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Photolithography Equipment Market By Type (EUV, I-Line, DUV, ArFi, ArF, KrF), By Light Source (Mercury Lamps, Fluorine Lasers, Excimer Lasers, Laser-Produced Plasma), By Wavelength (370 nm-270 nm, 270 nm-70 nm, 70 nm-1 nm), By End-Use (Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs), Foundries), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Lab-on-a-chip (LOC) Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Software, Reagents & Consumables, Instruments), By Technology (Microarrays, Microfluidics), By Application (Proteomics, Genomics, Drug Discovery, Diagnostics), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Particle Size Analysis Market By Technology (Laser Diffraction, Imaging, Dynamic Light Scattering, Dynamic Imaging, Static Imaging, Coulter Principle, Atomic Spectroscopy, Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA), Other), By Dispersion Type (Dry Dispersion, Wet Dispersion, Spray Dispersion), By End-use (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Public & Private Institutions, Healthcare Industry, Academic Institutions, Chemicals & Petroleum Industry, Food & Beverage Industry, Mining, Minerals, & Cement Industry, Other) and By Regions Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-nucleic-acid-isolation-and-purification-market