Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market: Increase in research & development by key players is anticipated to drive the market
Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market: Introduction
- Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD) is an inflammatory disorder of central nervous system which was previously known as Devic disease or neuromyelitis optica (NMO). It is a rare debilitating and lifelong disease characterized by inflammation in spinal cord and optic nerve.
- People with neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder experience symptoms such as paralysis, muscle weakness, and blindness. Neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder is most common in non-Caucasian women
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76323
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market
- Rise in incidence of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder is likely propel the neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder market. For instance, according to an article published in Neurology, in Denmark, the incidence of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder was 0.070 per 100,000 person-years and the prevalence was 1.09 per 100,000 in 2015.
- Moreover, increase in research & development by key players is anticipated to drive the market. Several players are investing in development of products for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder. Thus, key players have a strong pipeline.
- In December 2019, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced the pivotal phase III study of the investigational medicine satralizumab for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder
- In 2019, inebilizumab (Anti-CD19 mAb) completed phase III clinical trial for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder. It is offered by Viela Bio.
- Satralizumab offered by Genentech is in phase III clinical trial. It is an investigational humanized monoclonal antibody that targets IL-6 receptor. It is being evaluated for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder (NMOSD).
- Furthermore, introduction of new products by key players is anticipated to drive the neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder market. For instance, in June 2019, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received approval for Soliris injection for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder in adult patients.
- Emergence of new therapies for acute phase or prevention of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder creates lucrative opportunity for the market. Emerging therapies for acute phase and prevention are Bevacizumab (anti-VEGF mAb) and Alpha1-antitrypsin; and Eculizumab (anti-C5 mAb) and Rituximab (anti-CD20 mAb), respectively.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76323
These primary research respondents have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the Multiplexed Diagnostics market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global Multiplexed Diagnostics market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global Multiplexed Diagnostics more reliably and accurately.
Key Players of Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market-
The global neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder market is highly concentrated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions.
Demand for neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder treatment products has increased in emerging as well as developed markets, thus, the key players are engaged developing new products and investing in research & development. In August 2019, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received approval from European Commission for SOLIRIS (Eculizumab) for the treatment of neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder.
Major players operating in the global neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder market are:
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Viela Bio
- Genentech, Inc.
Buy Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder Market -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76323<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453