Neurological Disorder Drugs Market: Innovations in 3D CNS Organoids Revolutionize the Market
Glucose Metabolism Modification in Stressed Neurons Caters to Development of New Drugs
Brain injuries of various types and neurological diseases are one of the main causes of deaths worldwide. Hence, researchers are tapping into opportunities through glucose metabolism modification for the development of new drugs that could revolutionize the treatment of neurological disorders. For instance, Gero Discovery - a supplier of novel therapeutic options for neurodegenerative diseases, announced that they have found a potential drug that can help prevent neuronal deaths with the technique of glucose metabolism modification in stressed neurons. Thus, companies in the neurological disorder drugs market should collaborate with talented researchers to develop new drugs.
Companies in the neurological disorder drugs market are increasing animal testing and obtaining promising results for future use of drugs made with glucose metabolism modification in humans. This new technique has the potential to treat Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, and traumatic brain injuries, among others, in the market for neurological disorder drugs. As such, companies in the market for neurological disorder drugs are capitalizing on the demand for drugs used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, since the disorder is estimated to account for the second-highest revenue in the market by 2027.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76505
Neurological Disorder Drugs Market: Overview
- Neurological disorder drugs can be used for various diseases such as epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebrovascular diseases, and others
- Around 450 different medications are available for the treatment of neurologic disorders. The epilepsy segment dominated the global neurological disorder drugs market in 2018. Growth of the segment can be attributed to increase in demand for the treatment of cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Neurological Disorder Drugs Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76505
Neurological Disorder Drugs Market Drivers
- Increase in the geriatric population leads to manifestation of various neurology disorders, which, in turn, fuels the global market. Cerebrovascular diseases such as stroke and migraine are high in countries such as Germany, the U.K., and Italy in all age groups. France, Sweden, Greece, Denmark, and Russia have high incidence rate of cerebrovascular diseases in people aged between 45 and 84. A study published in NCBI in 2018 indicated that prevalence of stroke was 7.67% among adults aged 65 years and above in Singapore.
Rise in Research & Development Programs
- Demand for neurological disorder drugs and competition between key players is increasing. Market players focus on molecule growth, with key technological improvements in drugs in order to fulfil customer demand.
- In March 2019, the U.S. FDA approved Novartis AG’s Mayzent for the treatment of adults with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis, including SPMS with active disease, relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS), and clinically isolated syndrome (CIS)
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=76505
Market Segmentation: Neurological Disorder Drugs Market
- Based on disorder, the global neurological disorder drugs market has been divided into epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebrovascular diseases, and others
- In terms of drug class, the global neurological disorder drugs market has been classified into anticholinergic, antiepileptic, antipsychotic, hypnotic & sedative, analgesics, antihypertensive, anticoagulants, and others
- Based on distribution channel, the global neurological disorder drugs market has been categorized into retail pharmacies, hospital pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- Each of the segments has been analyzed in detail for market trends, recent trends & developments, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and useful insights. The report provides current and future revenue (US$ Mn) for each of these segments for the period from 2017 to 2027, considering 2018 as the base year. The compound annual growth rate (% CAGR) has been provided for each segment and market from 2019 to 2027, along with market size estimations.
Buy Neurological Disorder Drugs Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76505<ype=S
Regional Overview: Neurological Disorder Drugs Market
- In terms of region, the global neurological disorder drugs market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The regions have been divided into major countries and sub-regions.
- The current and future market sizes in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) of these regional markets and their major countries have been provided in the report for the period from 2017 to 2027, along with their CAGRs for the period from 2019 to 2027
- The study also offers a list of recommendations, highlights, and useful insights of the market, which will help new companies willing to enter the market and existing companies to increase market shares, and help in the decision-making process
Major Players in Neurological Disorder Drugs Market
- The report concludes with the company profiles section that includes key information about the major players in the market
- Leading players analyzed in the report are
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Amgen, Inc.
- UCB S.A.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Each of these players has been profiled in the report based on parameters such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio, business segments, and recent developments
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453