Nasal Polyps Treatment Market: Rise in Prevalence of CRSwNP across the Globe to Drive Market
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the nasal polyps treatment market for the forecast period of 2019 - 2027. According to the report, the global nasal polyps treatment market was valued at ~ US$ 3.9 Bn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~ 5% from 2019 to 2027.
Nasal Polyps Treatment Market: Overview
- The global nasal polyps treatment market is anticipated to be driven by the rise in the geriatric population suffering from chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP), rapid utilization of minimally-invasive surgeries by otorhinolaryngologist surgeons in developed regions, and rich pipeline of nasal polyps treatment options.
- North America held a major share of the global nasal polyps treatment market in 2018, due to the presence of a large population with nasal polyps, increase in incidences of CRSwNP, surge in the number of sinus surgeries, and rapid adoption of technologically-advanced products such as sinus implants in the U.S.
- The nasal polyps treatment market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR of ~ 6% from 2019 to 2027, due to the surge in the target patient pool with inflammatory respiratory disorders, which is likely to drive the number of surgical procedures in emerging markets such as India and China.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=53529
Rise in Prevalence of CRSwNP across the Globe to Drive Market
- Rise in the prevalence of inflammatory and respiratory diseases such as chronic rhinosinusitis, asthma, nasal polyps, and allergic rhinitis is expected to augment the global nasal polyps treatment market during the forecast period.
- Chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS) is a nasal inflammatory condition that affects the tissues deep inside the nasal passages and paranasal sinuses, causing symptoms that last for 8 weeks to 12 weeks or longer. The disease can occur with or without nasal polyposis.
- CRS is considered to be a serious nasal disorder, with a prevalence of 4.7% among the geriatric population aged 60 years and above. Moreover, it is the sixth most common chronic condition affecting the elderly population.
- Hence, rise in the prevalence and increase in the burden of chronic respiratory diseases such as chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps will drive the need for treatments and therapies among patients. This could lead to an increase in the number of sinus surgical procedures, which, in turn, is likely to accelerate the growth of the global nasal polyps treatment market in the next few years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Nasal Polyps Treatment Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=53529
Pharmacological Therapies in Demand
- In terms of treatment, the global nasal polyps treatment market can be classified into pharmacological therapies and surgeries. The pharmacological therapies segment can be divided into antibiotics, corticosteroids, leukotriene inhibitors, and others. The surgeries segment can be categorized into polypectomy and functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS).
- The pharmacological therapies segment dominated the global nasal polyps treatment market in 2018, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Pharmacological therapies including intranasal steroids, sprays, systemic & oral corticosteroids, nasal saline irrigations, and antibiotics are widely adopted for the treatment of patients with chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps (CRSwNP).
- Moreover, increase in the demand for topical and systemic corticosteroids with high potential to minimize the size of nasal polyps and prevent regrowth is anticipated to boost the growth of the segment in the nasal polyps treatment market.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=53529
Hospitals to be Promising End User
- Surgical options including polypectomy and functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS) for nasal polyps treatment are primarily performed in ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, and specialty clinics. The hospitals segment is estimated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the number of patients diagnosed with nasal polyps across the globe, leading to a rapid rise in sinus surgeries performed in operating rooms.
- Growth of the segment is attributed to increase in the availability of specialty care services in hospitals and the presence of qualified healthcare professionals in hospitals.
- The ambulatory surgical centers segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the next few years. Increase in the shift from operating rooms to ambulatory surgical centers for sinus surgeries due to greater efficiency, patient satisfaction, minimal length of stay, and lower infection rates is likely to boost the growth of the segment in the nasal polyps treatment market.
Buy Nasal Polyps Treatment Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=53529<ype=S
Growth Strategies of Key Players
- Key players operating in the global nasal polyps treatment market are Merck & Co, Inc., Intersect ENT, Inc., OptiNose US, Inc., Sanofi, Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- These companies engage in research and development activities as well as strategic collaborations and partnerships for new product launches in order to expand their product offerings and customer base.
- For instance, in April 2018, Intersect ENT, Inc. announced the launch of the SINUVA Sinus Implant in the U.S. SINUVA Sinus Implant is a mometasone furoate steroid eluting sinus implant used to treat recurrent nasal polyps in patients who have already undergone sinus surgery. The implant is used by physicians as an alternative to medication with limited efficacy for nasal polyps. This product launch enabled the company to expand its product portfolio and strengthen its position in the global nasal polyps treatment market.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453