Laboratory Gas Generators Market is Expected To Reach USD 596.3 Million By 2026 - Reports and Data
The Laboratory Gas Generators Market was valued at USD 239.9 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 596.3 million in 2026 with a CAGR of 11.9%. The Laboratory gas generators are a better alternative to conventional cylinders. Being a more useful source of gas from a cost perspective, these generators are safe, better in terms of design and infrastructure, takes up minimum space, and no labor required to move bulky cylinders around the laboratory. There is no requirement of switching mechanisms or long runs of tubing to or through exterior walls. The gas generators are more appropriate and reliable. The Hydrogen Gas Generators (Parker PEM and ChromGas Hydrogen Generators) use a Proton Exchange Membrane to produce fuel-grade hydrogen. The Nitrox UHP Hydrogen Generator uses an ion-exchange membrane to produce ultra-high pure hydrogen from laboratory-grade deionized water. The Nitrogen Gas Generator employs pressure swing technology, which yields a continuous supply of nitrogen. Most of the products include an integral oil-free air compressor, which delivers filtered compressed air (101 psi / 7 bar) to a bed of carbon molecular sieve, which removes oxygen, water vapor, carbon dioxide, and hydrocarbons. The OXYMAT on-site Nitrogen systems use to increase the shelf life, preservation of freshness, taste, and texture, delay the rancidity, and bring improvement in product quality.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2642
The advent of Life Sciences and Biotechnology in the healthcare facilities and infrastructure, importance of analytical techniques in food and drug approval, increased expenses by research and development team in target industries, safety issues regarding the use of Conventional Cylinders, and rise in call for hydrogen being an alternative to helium are the drivers responsible for the growth in the market.
Certain improvements have been made in the working of Laboratory Gas Generators such as the maintenance requirement being minimum. In using Hydrogen Generators, high-quality deionized water should be used. If a liquid or solvent is used for lower quality, it can potentially damage the machine. By their use, it eliminates shutting down of operations, commuting one cylinder into place while moving another out of the way, and continuous handling orders and invoices, and delays in the delivery waiting for the gas cylinders to arrive. The performance of ultra-high purity gas generators improves our analysis examination, has a compact design, and is cost-effective. The analysis of cannabis is a recent trend, as the products exist in various forms. However, there are issues related to cannabis testing. The current regulatory environment, especially the disengage between the state and federal law, is by far the most significant challenge associated with testing cannabis.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Gas Chromatography (GC) is anticipated to reach a CAGR of 12.5% in 2026, due to its reliability, safety, and extended intermission.
- The Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies had a significant market share. Increased preference for laboratory analytical instruments, increased activities related to drug research and its strict regulations, and laboratory innovation is contributing to the large percentage of this end-user segment.
- Asia Pacific will have a high CAGR of 12.9% according to the forecast period due to emerging clinical trials in the regions of Asia.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, a US-based company, had planned to extend its research and development activities in the application of advanced hollow fiber filter membranes at the Parker Filtration Innovation Center in Columbia on 24th January 2020. The research is to refine the membrane technology in food and beverage, water purification, and gas generation industries.
- The Nitrogen Gas Generators held the largest market share of 43.5% in 2018. The increased working efficiency, improved safety, scalability in nitrogen generation capacity are the factors attributed to the high market share.
- Peak Scientific launched a new hydrogen solution in the market, the Precision Hydrogen Trace 1200, on 12th September 2018. The product was on display at JASIS 2018 (Largest Exposition in Asia for Analytical and Scientific Instruments) at the Peak Scientific booth and is for GC use. The versatile new machine can be used for multiple GC detectors requiring hydrogen fuel such as Flame Ionization Detector and Flame Photometric Detection. It produces up to 1200 cc carrier-grade hydrogen at 99.99% purity.
- Lab Tech provides laboratory generators which have high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, and zero air is a necessity in every high-quality test lab. Complete solutions for sample preparation and flame support is available.
- The Genius XE, a quadrupole LC-MS, by Peak Scientific, offered a variable flow of analytical grade nitrogen up to 70 liters per minute and at purities up to 99.5%.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2642
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Parker Hannifin Corporation (US), Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd. (UK), Praxair Technology, Inc. (UK), Nel (Norway), F-DGSi (France), VICI DBS (US), LNI Swissgas Srl (Switzerland), LabTech S.r.l. (Italy), Claind S.r.l. (Italy), and ErreDue s.p.a. (Italy).
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/laboratory-gas-generators-market
Laboratory Gas Generators Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Nitrogen Gas Generators
- Hydrogen Gas Generators
- Zero Air Generators
- Purge Gas Generators
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- Gas Analyzers
- Other Applications (Light scattering detectors, evaporators, microwave plasma-atomic emission spectrometer)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2642
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Dystrophin Market Analysis By Product (Exondys51, Translarna, Emflaza) by Approach (Exon Skipping, Anti-Inflammatory Therapy, Stop Codon Read-Through) and Segment Forecasts to 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) Therapy Market Analysis, By Technology (Balloon expanded and Self-expanded Transcatheter Valves), By Application (Hospitals and Cardiology Centers) Forecasts to 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
Hematological Cancers Therapeutics Market Analysis By Treatment Type (Pharmacological, Stem Cell Transplantation, Surgery and Radiation Therapy, Anemia, Thrombosis, Neutropenia, Symptomatic), By Application (Hospitals, Clinical, Academia), Forecasts to 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
3D Imaging Market Size, Share, Trends, By Application (Layout and Animation, 3D Modelling, 3D Scanning, 3D Rendering), By Deployment Mode (On-Premises, Cloud), By End-use (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences) , and By Region Forecast to 2030 - Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos