Interventional Radiology Market: Embolization to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global Interventional Radiology market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, high incidence of cancer, awareness programs by governments and NGOs, increase in maternal age and late pregnancies are projected to drive the global Interventional Radiology market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global Interventional Radiology market was valued at US$ 16.4 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2019 to 2027
Request a Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1337
Rising Prevalence of Cancer and cardiovascular disorders and Technological Advancement: Key Drivers
- Interventional radiology involves the use of medical imaging to see inside the body and minimally invasive techniques to diagnose and treat cancer. According to National Cancer Institute, in 2018 around 1,735, 350 new cases of cancer was estimated to be diagnosed in the U.S.
- Governments of various countries, including developed and developing nations such as the U.S., Sweden, Norway, and India, encourage patient to opt for more effective interventional radiology techniques for diagnosis of cancer.
- With the evolution of new techniques such as optical coherence tomography (OCT) and fractional flow reserve (FFR) technique for stenting patients with multi-vessel disease, likely to drive the interventional radiology market in the forecast period. Moreover, rising prevalence of cardiology disorder is expected to boost adoption of interventional radiology devices
- According to the American Heart Association, in 2018, about 92.1 million U.S. adults were living with some form of a cardiovascular disease or after-effects of stroke
- In April 2015, Philips launched innovative 3D navigation system to enhance minimally invasive treatment of vascular diseases. It can be used with interventional X-ray systems, enhancing the precision and accuracy of stent placement, while at the same time significantly reducing contrast medium usage. These new technological advancements are expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, even after paying a premium price for high resolution closed system MRI equipment, growth was mediocre due to high number of claustrophobic patients. These factors have resulted in lower adoption of premium devices, thereby leading to ordinary growth of the medical imaging equipment market globally.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Interventional Radiology Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1337
Global Interventional Radiology Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global interventional radiology market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global interventional radiology market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global interventional radiology market are
- Agfa-Gevaert Group.,
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation,
- GE Healthcare,
- Hitachi Medical Corporation,
- Hologic, Inc.,
- Medtronic , Inc.,
- Koninklijke Philips
- N.V., Siemens,
- Teleflex Incorporated
- CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1337
Global Interventional Radiology Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global interventional radiology market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global Interventional Radiology market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global Interventional Radiology market are:
- In February 2019, Siemens Healthineers launched Artis icono which is an interventional angiography systems. This new product has novel detector positioning design and floor mounted unit which is optimized for vascular and interventional radiology procedure.
- In November 2018, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION launched Alphenix platform which is a next generation interventional systems.
- In November 2017, Koninklijke Philips N.V. acquired U Analytical Informatics, Inc. which will help company expand its radiology solutions portfolio.
Buy Interventional Radiology Market Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1337<ype=S
The report on the global Interventional Radiology market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of oral contraceptive pills. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global Interventional Radiology market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453