Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market Expected to Reach USD 4.65 Billion in 2028
The global hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment market size is expected to reach USD 4.65 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing usage of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for wound healing and rising use to prevent reperfusion injury are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing demand for HBOT devices for carbon monoxide poisoning care is expected to contribute significantly to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/567
By providing oxygen-rich plasma to oxygen-depleted tissue, hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices improve wound healing drastically and fast. Wounds damage the blood vessels in the body, allowing fluids to drain into the tissues and cause swelling. The damaged cells are deprived of oxygen as a result of the swelling, and the tissue starts to die. HBOT reduces edoema while also providing oxygen to the tissues. The higher pressure in the chamber causes higher oxygen in the blood. HBOT is intended to break the cycle of swelling, oxygen deprivation, and tissue death, which is expected to increase demand for hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices/equipment over the forecast period. However, high cost of hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices, concerns regarding FDA approvals and off-label uses, and complications of hyperbaric oxygen treatment are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) devices/equipment segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Rising adoption of monoplace devices and increasing preference for this therapy due to ease of use of devices and equipment and decreased hospital gas supply needs are factors expected to drive revenue growth of this segment.
- Wound care segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing global prevalence of chronic and acute wounds, as well as wound site infections.
- Hospitals segment is expected to account for highest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to an increase in the number of patients visiting hospitals for wound treatment of chronic and acute care.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing aging population and rising need for wound healing therapy are key factors driving demand for HBOT devices amongst end-users in countries such as the US, Canada, and Mexico.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Haux-Life-Support GmbH, Hyperbaric SAC, Sechrist Industries Inc., Hyperbaric Modular Systems, Inc. (HMS), Environmental Tectonics Corporation, OxyHeal International, Inc., Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Inc., Fink Engineering Pty. Ltd., Hearmec Co., Ltd., and Perry Baromedical Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-hbot-market
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Monoplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Multiplace Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Topical Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
- Portable Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) Devices/Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wound Care
- Thermal Burns
- Decompression Sickness
- Crush Injuries
- Radiation-related Sequelae
- Other Wound Treatments
- Infection Treatment
- Intracranial Abscess
- Gas Gangrene
- Soft Tissue Necrosis
- Air Embolism or Gas Embolism
- Severe Anemia
- Arterial Insufficiencies
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning & Smoke Inhalation
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/567
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Biomedical Refrigerators and Freezers Market By Product (Plasma Freezers, Blood Bank Refrigerators, Laboratory Refrigerators, Laboratory Freezers, Ultra-low Temperature Freezers, Shock Freezers, and Cryogenic Storage Systems), By Application (Storage, Transport, Research, and Others), By End Use, and Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Cryptococcosis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Amphotericin B, Flucytosine, Fluconazole, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, Mail Order Pharmacies, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Dengue Testing Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (ELISA–Based Test, RT-PCR-Based Tests, Dengue lgG/lgM Rapid Test, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and Others), and Region Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Micro Forceps Market By Type (15CM Micro Forceps, 18CM Micro Forceps, 20CM Micro Forceps, Others), By End-user (Hospitals, Speciality Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Others) and Region and Country: Global Market Research, Analysis, and Forecast, 2021–2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports