Hernia Mesh Market Size to Reach USD 6.17 Billion in 2028 – Reports and Data
Advancements in technology, rising use of meshes in the surgeries, and increasing geriatric population would drive market growth
The global hernia mesh market size is expected to reach USD 6.17 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is rapid adoption of meshes in the surgeries due to its benefits. Hernia mesh is a medical device which is implanted into the groin, upper stomach, or abdomen of the patient undergoing hernia surgery. Mesh minimizes fibrosis, the chance of nerve entrapment and the formation of seroma.
Ongoing research and development activities, and private investments on health care sector positively affect the market growth over the forecast period. The rising automation trend has been resulting in rapid adoption of robots in the healthcare industry in the field of gynecology, and allows provision of treatment of more complex cases. This factor opens up new and more lucrative opportunities for players operating in the global hernia mesh market.
In addition, rising need for better disease treatment, increase in disposable income and government focus on strengthening healthcare sector are some key factors expected to continue to fuel market growth going ahead.
However, high cost of treatment procedures and unfavorable government medical policies are some major factors restraining global hernia mesh market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1400
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- The transplantation segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to rising demand for transplant products such as tissue products, immunosuppressant, and solutions for organ preservation.
- Hernia type segments include inguinal hernia, incisional hernia, femoral hernia, and others. Among these, the femoral hernia segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to the wider shape of the female pelvis.
- On the basis of mesh type, the market report is segmented into biological mesh, and synthetic mesh. Among these, the biological mesh segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of synthetic structure type, the market report is segmented into absorbable mesh, and non-absorbable mesh. The absorbable mesh segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period as large pores in the mesh allow faster soft tissue ingrowth, lower foreign body reaction, thus resulting in the formation of a flexible scar.
- On the basis of synthetic product, the market report is segmented into flat mesh, and 3D mesh. Among these, the flat mesh segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Surgeons generally use self-gripping flat meshes to avoid fixation stitches and also reduce operative time.
- Revenue from North America hernia mesh market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and high adoption of surgical meshes as a treatment option.
- Prominent players in the market are: Covidien, United Surgical, Dolphin Sutures, Transeasy Medical Tech, Baxter International, W.L Gore & Associates Inc., Dipromed Srl, BioCer Entwicklungs, Sutures India Private Limited, and Hitech Equipments Company.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1400
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global hernia mesh market on the basis of hernia type, mesh type, synthetic structure type, synthetic product type, end-users and region:
Hernia Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Incisional Hernia
- Femoral Hernia
Mesh Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Biological Mesh
- Synthetic Mesh
Synthetic Structure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Absorbable Mesh
- Non-Absorbable Mesh
Synthetic Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Flat Mesh
- 3D Mesh
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1400
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Devices Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Conventional NPWT Devices, Single-Use NPWT Devices), By Wound Type (Chronic Wounds, Acute Wounds), By End-Use Type (Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Home Care Settings, By Region Forecast To 2027
Cardiac Output Monitor Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Device (Invasive Devices, Minimally-Invasive Devices, Non-Invasive Devices), By Application (Hospital, Clinic, Others), By Region, Forecast To 2027
Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market Share, Growth & Analysis, By Product (Instruments, Consumables), By Type (Benchtop, Portable), By Application (Urinalysis, Blood Chemistry Analysis, Others), And By End-Use (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hernia-mesh-market