Exoskeleton Market Size 2022-2030 - Growing Demand For Robotic Rehabilitation In The Healthcare Industry
Increasing demand for robotic rehabilitation in the healthcare industry and collaboration between firms and research organizations for the development of exoskeleton technologies are driving market revenue growth for mobile learning
The global exoskeleton market size is expected to reach USD 13.98 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 45.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth for exoskeletons is expanding due to reasons such as increased demand from the healthcare sector for robotic rehabilitation and rising strategic alliance brms and research organizations for the development of exoskeleton technology for medical application in several countries. However, the hurdles to acquiring permissions for the medical applicaetween fition of exoskeletons, may limit market revenue growth.
The rising occurrence of stroke and growing geriatric population are some of the important factors expected to impact market revenue growth over the forecast period. The global demand for robotic rehabilitation has increased due to a rise in the number of handicapped and geriatric persons. Geriatric population has contributed to an increase in demand for physical therapy services in recent years. The increased percentage of survival using advanced technologies from diseases such as stroke and paralysis has highlighted the significance of exoskeleton in healthcare. Robotic rehabilitation and assistive technology assures reduced stress on physiotherapy personnel and limit costs while improving patients' quality of life. As the prevalence of handicaps increases globally, there has been an increase in demand for these robotic rehabilitation devices. According to data published by WHO in 2018, over a billion people were estimated to have some sort of disability, accounting for around 15% of the world population. Between 110 million (2.2 percent) and 190 million (3.8 percent) of persons aged 15 and above have major functional impairments. Moreover, manufacturers' increased emphasis on adding smart technology in exoskeletons to benefit patients will fuel product demand.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1428
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By type, powered segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Powered exoskeletons are currently used primarily in the healthcare vertical to assist people with disabilities, but with the introduction of premium systems and their additional benefits over passive exoskeletons, powered exoskeletons will find applications in several new verticals, resulting in the segment's high revenue growth during the forecast period.
- By component, software segment is expected to register a faster revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Technological advancements will increase the complexities of exoskeletons in terms of inter-device connectivity, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and autonomous operations. Demand for software in the overall exoskeleton market will increase more than that of hardware, as software will assist in efficient and accurate processing of complex functionalities. There are already a variety of software programs available that are suitable for ergonomic simulation. As a result of the constraints of conventional design tools, software companies currently supply a variety of 3D CAD software packages for exoskeletons.
- By end use, military & defense segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Exoskeletons can help soldiers on the battlefield hoist heavier weapons and move quicker and cover a bigger area on the battlefield. As a result, some countries are looking forward to employing exoskeletons in military & defense applications to reinforce national security. The primary driving reason for the revenue growth for military & defense segment is technological improvements in exoskeletons. Significant attempts are being made to improve the efficiency of exoskeletons for military applications through the adoption of modern technologies, which are anticipated to drive the segment's revenue growth during the forecast period.
- Exoskeleton Market in North America is expected to grow at fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The expansion of the healthcare business, increasing frequency of chronic diseases, increase in R&D investment in life sciences for manufacturing technologically sophisticated and innovative goods, and other factors are all contributing to market growth in the region.
- Companies profiled in global exoskeleton market report include Lockheed Martin Corporation, ReWalk Robotics, Parker Hannifin Corp., Rex Bionics Ltd., Ekso Bionics, Cyberdyne Inc., ATOUN Inc., Hocoma, Wandercraft, and Otto Bock.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/exoskeleton-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the exoskeleton market based on component, anatomy, mobility, end use, type, structure, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Electric Actuator
- Pneumatic Actuator
- Control Systems/Controllers
- Electric Servo
Anatomy Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Lower Body
- Upper Body
- Full Body
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Military & Defense
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
Structure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- Rigid Exoskeleton
- Soft Exoskeleton
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1428
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1428
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Dengue Testing Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (ELISAâ€“Based Test, RT-PCR-Based Tests, Dengue lgG/lgM Rapid Test, and Others), By End-Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and Others), and Region Forecast To 2028
Advanced Infusion Systems Market By Type (Disposable, Elastomeric, Ambulatory, Volumetric, Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump, and Syringe); By Application (Chemotherapy, Diabetes, Pain Management, Asthma, and Clinical Nutrition); and By Region Forecast To 2028 By Type (Disposable, Elastomeric, Ambulatory, Volumetric, Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump, and Syringe); By Application (Chemotherapy, Diabetes, Pain Management, Asthma, and Clinical Nutrition); and By Region Forecast To 2028
Sperm Analyzer Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Windows System, XP System, and Others), By Application (Fertility Clinics, Hospitals, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Medical Tourism Market By Treatment Type (Dental Treatment, Cosmetic Treatment, Cardiovascular Treatment, Orthopedic Treatment, Neurological Treatment, Oncology (Cancer) Treatment, Fertility Treatment, Ophthalmic Treatment, Bariatric Treatment), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-exoskeleton-market