Emphasis on Digitization of Laboratories Driving Bioburden Testing Market Growth: Fact.MR
Increasing shift towards technologically advanced methods to replace manual sample analysis and improve lab productivity are creating growth opportunities in the market.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global bioburden testing market is anticipated to record a positive growth during the forecast year 2021-2031. According to a recent study by Fact.MR, the market will showcase growth due to the need for faster and accurate bioburden testing systems.
As per a medical journal published in the US National Library of Medicine - National Institutes of Health, conventional culture-based microbiology methods have a longer turnaround time and are prone to erroneous results, causing inefficiencies in the workflow.
The time lag associated with these testing methods have generated a demand for faster, safer and more accurate bioburden testing systems, providing a lucrative ground for players operating in the bioburden testing market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges to the market as the shortage of supplies restricted daily laboratory processes, causing a significant dip in the overall capacity of testing procedures. However, as the world is gradually shifting to pre-pandemic situation, the market is expected to witness a healthy growth, finds Fact.MR in this study.
North America will continue to dominate the bioburden testing market during the forecast period. According to Savills Research, companies operating in the U.S. accounted for approximately 63% of life science capital raising.
With the U.S. forecast to continue dominating life science corporate investment volume, the demand for bioburden testing will surge at a healthy pace in North America.
“Increasing product and device recalls due to contamination and rapid shift towards digitization will fuel demand for bioburden testing to minimize complications witnessed by laboratory experts,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at:
- Rapid microbiological method (RMM) has emerged as a dominant method in the bioburden testing market.
- Market prospects appear to be bright in the U.S. due to increasing investments in life science corporate sector.
- Increasing spending on Europe’s life science sector, coupled with presence of a sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, will drive sales in Europe
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies will exhibit high demand for bioburden testing.
- Regulations imposed by various governments to encourage implementation of microbial contamination prevention strategies will fuel demand for bioburden testing.
- Increasing shift towards digitization will surge the demand for technologically advanced testing methods, providing growth opportunities to the players in the market.
- Product recalls due to rising contamination concerns will encourage players to come up with effective products, thereby fueling the market growth.
- Failure to eliminate existing limitations in the new products will negatively affect the market growth.
- High production costs and lack of research and development in the sector will affect the sales in the market.
- Reduced expenditure in healthcare infrastructure and life science domain will have a negative impact on the market growth.
Request customization of Bioburden Testing Market
Some of the key players operating in the bioburden testing market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Merck KGaA, Steris, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Pacific BioLabs, Nelson Laboratories LLC, Biomérieux SA, Charles River, Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc., ViroxySdn. Bhd.
Various inorganic strategies adopted by leading pharmaceutical and biotechnological players have positively affected the market growth. The key players operating in the market are focusing on expanding their products and services, along with improvements in lab productivity. For instance:
- In March 2021, Rapid Micro Biosystems announced its investment of around US$81 Mn in equity financing to boost its global expansion of Automated pharmaceutical QC Platform.
More Insights into the Bioburden Testing Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the bioburden testing market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product type (consumables and instruments), test type (anaerobic count testing, aerobic count testing, spores count testing, fungi/mold count testing), method (rapid microbiological method (RMM), membrane filtration, plate count method or MPN), application (raw material testing, in-process testing, sterilization validation testing, medical devices testing, equipment cleaning validation), and end-use industry (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device companies, microbial testing laboratories, contact manufacturing organizations) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa).
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain-
PCR and Real-time PCR Molecular Diagnostics Market- The use of polymerase chain reaction (PCR) molecular diagnostics has increased dramatically in recent years. For several infectious disorders, PCR assays are quite successful at detecting harmful DNA. To find cures for life-threatening illnesses, researchers are working to expand the coverage of PCR and RT-PCR assays. The COVID-19 pandemic has boosted the demand for PCR and real-time PCR molecular diagnostics in particular.
Primary Cell Culture Market- Increased demand for primary cell culture as a result of rising tissue culture and tissue engineering research will see a steady recovery in the short term, with a good long-term growth forecast. Cell culture research is in high demand around the world, which is expected to propel the primary cell culture market forward in the coming years. The demand for primary cell culture is increasing as research into new treatments progresses.
Microscopy Devices Market- The number of contract research organizations (CROs) has increased dramatically, expanding the market for microscopy devices. This is due to the fact that all major corporations are outsourcing their research and development in order to concentrate more on their core business segments and cut costs elsewhere. Microscopes have allowed academics to perform in-depth academic and exploratory study over the years.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583