Desalting and Buffer Exchange Market To Reach USD 1,691.9 Million By 2028, Says Reports And Data
Increasing application of chromatography experiments, rising demand for monoclonal antibodies, and rising R&D expenditure and investment are key factors driving market growth
The global desalting and buffer exchange market size is expected to reach USD 1,691.9 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid progress in proteomics and genomics research, growing investment and R&D expenditure in biopharmaceutical sector, and increasing demand for monoclonal antibodies are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Growing applications of chromatography in chemicals industry and fast-paced advancements in molecular chemistry are some other key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Desalting and buffer exchange are vital processes used to separate large molecules from small molecules or restore the current buffer system with one that is more appropriate for specific downstream applications. These methods are based on gel filtration chromatography and both the methods aim to recover components of sample in buffers used. Desalting is primarily carried out to separate salts from protein solutions, phenol and unmixed nucleotides from nucleic acids, and excessive labeling agents from conjugated proteins. Buffer exchange is generally performed to transfer protein solution into a buffer system that is well-suited for downstream applications. Rapid advancements in materials and designs used to develop diafiltration, dialysis, and desalting devices according to the need of experiments is expected to support market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3998
Rising investment and R&D expenditure by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and growing global demand for monoclonal antibodies to develop more efficient therapeutic approaches are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professionals, low awareness about these methods, and high costs associated with reagent and equipment are factors expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Kits segment is expected to account for a significantly large share in the market in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing application of desalting kits in preparation of analytical and concentrated protein samples.
- Filtration segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing use of ultrafiltration in monoclonal antibody production, growing need to reduce production costs, and rising number of benefits offered by ultrafiltration as compared to other techniques.
- Bioprocess segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing research and development in the bioprocessing field and growing production of monoclonal antibodies.
- North America is expected to account for largest share in the global market in terms of revenue over the forecast period owing to increasing R&D activities, growing demand for biologics, and increasing focus on genomics and proteomics research. In addition, robust presence of key manufacturers in the region is expected to support market growth.
- Major companies in the global market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck AG, GE Healthcare, Danaher Corporation, Sartorius, Agilent Technologies, Inc., VWR International LLC, Bio-works Technologies AB, Bio-Rad Laboratories, and Norgen Biotek Corp.
- In April 2020, Pall Corporation introduced the next-generation of its lab-scale tangential flow filtration (TFF) system. The Minimate EVO TFF system is user-friendly and designed to streamline lab-scale concentration, desalting, and buffer exchange workflows.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/desalting-and-buffer-exchange-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global desalting and buffer exchange market based on product, technique, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Cassettes & Cartridges
- Spin Columns
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Other Chromatography Techniques
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Bioprocess Application
- Diagnostic Application
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3998
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3998
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market By Treatment (Antibiotics, Leukotriene Inhibitors, Antihistamines, Mucolytics, Decongestants, Nasal Saline Irrigation, Oral Corticosteroids, Endoscopic sinus surgery, Others) By Route of Administration (Topical, Nasal, Oral, Injectable) By Distribution Channel, By Infection Type (Staphylococcus Species, Others) and Region Forecast to 2028
Fibrinogen Concentrate Market By Type (Human, Animal), By Application Type (Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency, Surgical Procedures), And Region-Global Forecast To 2028
Intraoperative Imaging (IOI) System Market By Type (Intraoperative CT, Intraoperative MRI, Intraoperative Ultrasound), By Application Type (Hospitals, Academic Research Centres, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material (Glass And Plastic), Indication (Hemophilia, Schizophrenia, Endometriosis, Erectile Dysfunction, And Diabetes), Product (Liquid/Powder, Liquid/Liquid), And Region - Global Forecast To 2028
Vascular Graft Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Haemodialysis Grafts, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, Peripheral Vascular Grafts, Coronary Stents, Others), By Raw Material (Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts, Biosynthetic Grafts), By Application (Coronary Artery Bypass, Aneurysms, Renal Bypass, Chronic Total Occlusion), And By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Optic Neuritis Market By Therapy (Steroidal Therapy, Supplementary Therapy, Immunomodulators Therapy), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-desalting-and-buffer-exchange-market