Dental Cements Market: Permanent Cements Segment to Dominate Market
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Dental Cements Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019-2027’. According to the report, the global dental cements market was valued at around US$ 0.8 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2027.
- Dental Cements are materials which have wide range of application in the orthodontics, restorative and other dental applications. The common application of dental cements are temporary restoration of teeth, cavity linings, sedation, insulation and also for cementing during fixation of prosthodontics
- Dental cements are restorative dental materials used for the placement of bridges, crowns, implants and other dental caries
- Dental cements products include a range of macronutrients such as carbohydrates, amino acids and lipid emulsions, and micronutrients such as vitamins, trace elements, and minerals
- Rise in prevalence of dental carries across the world and novel product development are some of the major factors to drive the global market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=20585
Rise in prevalence of dental carries across the world to Drive Market
- Growing prevalence of dental carries across the world is the major driver for the growth of global dental cements market.
- For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO), in 2010, untreated caries in permanent teeth was prevalent in 2.4 billion people globally. Data also shows that 621 million children were affected by caries worldwide in 2010
- Moreover, emergence of new formulations and growing medical tourism for dental procedures in recent years are also fuelling the growth of global dental cements market
- Increasing awareness regarding oral hygiene and innovative methods in dental procedures for development in terms of materials used are some of the major drivers responsible for the growth of global dental cements market
Permanent Cements Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on product type, the global dental cements market has been bifurcated into temporary cements and permanent cements
- Permanent cements segment is accounted for major market share in global dental cements market in 2018
- Growth of permanent cements segment can be ascribed to long standing materials, and various features, such as high resistance, insolubility in oral fluids, & good compatibility with dental tissues
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Dental Cement Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=20585
Glass Ionomer Material- Promising Segment
- Based on material, the global dental cements market has been divided into glass ionomr, zinc oxide eugenal, zinc phosphate, polycarboxylate, composite resins, and others
- Glass ionomer is further sub-segmented into traditional glass ionomer, metal modified glass ionomer, light cure glass ionomer, and hybrid or resin modified glass ionomer
- Glass ionomer dominated the global market and also growing with higher CAGR during the forecast period owing to high moisture tolerance, thin film thickness, and the ability to release fluoride, which may lead to remineralization of demineralized tooth
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=20585
Hospitals End-user Segment- Major Market Share
- On the basis of end-user, the global dental cements market has been segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, dental ambulatory surgical centers, and dental academic and research institutes
- Hospitals segment dominated the global dental cements market in 2018 due to rise in hospital admissions for dental procedures and favorable reimbursement scenario
- Dental clinics segment is more promising segment during the forecast period owing to growing consultation of patient to specialty clinics, growing insurance coverage, and customized treatment facilities available at dental clinics
Buy Dental Cements Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=20585<ype=S
Europe to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global dental cements market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe accounted for major share of the global dental cements market in 2018 due to higher prevalence of dental carries, government funding for dental research & development, and developed healthcare infrastructure in the region
- For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO) stats, around 20-90% of 6-year-old children have dental caries and around 30% of Europeans aged 65–74 years
- The dental cements market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. This can be ascribed to growing aging population, rising awareness for dental diseases, growing medical tourism, and improving healthcare infrastructure in the region.
The global dental cements market is consolidated as few players hold majo0r market share in global market. Key players include Danaher Corporation, 3M, Dentsply Sirona, SHOFU Dental GmbH, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, SDI Limited, BISCO, Inc., DMG Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik GmbH, FGM Produtos Odontológicos, Medental International, Inc. , among others.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Vasculitis Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/vasculitis-market.html
Gouty Arthritis Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gouty-arthritis-market.html
Burkholderia Infections Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/burkholderia-infections-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453