Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing Market: Neurological Segment to Dominate the Market
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing: Introduction
- Cerebrospinal fluid is a clear, colorless liquid that surrounds the spinal cord and provides a cushion and essential nutrients to the central nervous system.
- CSF is produced in the brain and is completely reabsorbed in the bloodstream. It flows around the brain and spinal cord. It primarily protects the spinal cord and brain from sudden impact or movements, and injury. It also removes the waste products from the brain and helps maintain proper functioning of the central nervous system.
- CSF testing is primarily done for the diagnosis and evaluation of a wide range of diseases and other medical conditions that affects the normal functioning of the brain and spinal cord.
- A series of parameters such as fluid pressure, proteins, glucose, red blood cells, microbes, proteins etc. are evaluated in CSF testing.
- Key applications of CSF testing are diagnosis of infectious diseases of the brain and spinal cord, brain tumor, autoimmune disorders, and central nervous disorders.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79326
Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing Market: Key Drivers
- High prevalence and rise in incidence of various neurological disorders, chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, and brain tumor across the globe is estimated to drive the growth of the CSF testing market during the forecast period.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 50 million people across the globe are living with dementia. Out of the 50 million patient pool, around 60% of patients live in low and middle-income countries.
- It is also estimated that in 2016, around 330,000 cases of CNS cancer and 227,000 deaths occurred due to CNS cancer across the globe.
- Rapidly growing aging population who are at higher risk of developing neurological disorders is one of the key factors estimated to drive the growth of the Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) testing market during the forecast period.
- However, lack of technical expertise to draw the CSF fluid in low and middle-income countries, and painful side effects etc. are factors likely to hamper the growth of the market in the near future.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79326
Neurological Segment to Dominate the Market
- In terms of application, the global CSF testing market can be classified into brain tumor, neurological disorders, autoimmune disorder, central nervous system infectious disease, and others. The neurological disorders segment is projected to dominate the global CSF testing market during the forecast period.
- CSF testing is primarily conducted for the diagnosis and monitoring of neurological disorders. High prevalence and rise in incidence rate of neurological disorders owing to rapidly aging population is estimated to be the key contributing factor for the dominant share of the neurological segment during the forecast period.
Hospital Segment to Dominate the Market
- Based on end-user, the global CSF testing market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and others. The hospital segment is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- CSF sampling requires technical expertise and other preparation, which is readily available in a hospital set up. Large number of sampling procedures that are performed at a hospital set up, large sample volume at these centers etc. are likely to contribute to dominant share of the segment during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79326
Key Players Operating in Global Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing Market
The global CSF testing market is fragmented, with a large number of global players holding majority share. Prominent players operating in the global CSF testing market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- Eagle Biosciences, Inc.
- EUROIMMUN Medizinische Labordiagnostika AG
- Eurofins Scientific
- Abcam plc.
- Creative Diagnostics.
- BioFire Diagnostics.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- DiaSorin Inc.
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics
Pre book Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Testing Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79326<ype=S
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Microbial Sealants Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/microbial-sealants-market.html
PDE Inhibitors Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pde-inhibitors-market.html
Squamous Cell Carcinoma Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/squamous-cell-carcinoma-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453