Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market: Mammalian cells to be Highly Attractive Segment
Automated Cell Expansion Systems: Key to meet the rising demand for cell therapy products
- Cell expansion is used for the production of daughter cells that arise from a single cell. This process is extensively utilized in therapeutic drug development, drug screening, and micro level research of cells.
- In the current scenario, cell expansion is widely employed to improve transplantation and in the treatment of various diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes
- Automated systems reduce the requirement for manpower and the cost incurred during the production of cell therapy products, gene therapies, and other biologics, which leads to robust and reliable processes
- Surge in the demand for cell therapy products has boosted the automated cell expansion system market
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78891
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market
- Rise in prevalence of various chronic diseases with growing focus on customized and personalized medicines is a major factor propelling the global automated cell expansion systems market
- For instance, as per World Health Organization (WHO), every year around 17.9 million people die due to cardiovascular diseases globally, which constitutes an estimated 31% of all deaths worldwide
- Rise in investments by governments to fuel cell-based research is also a leading factor driving the global automated cell expansion systems market
- An increase in R&D activities, technological advancements, and cost effectiveness of automated systems are also key factors boosting the global automated cell expansion systems market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78891
Stringent Regulations on Cell Expansion Process to Hamper Global Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market
- Stringent regulatory norms in terms of cell expansion process and approval are likely to hamper the global automated cell expansion systems market
- Higher cost associated with operations and unskilled workforce for high tech instruments are also projected to restrain the global automated cell expansion systems market
Instruments Segment to Dominate the Global Market
- In terms of product, the global automated cell expansion systems market can be bifurcated into instruments and consumables
- The instrument segment is expected to dominate the global automated cell expansion systems market owing to an increase in the demand for automation in bioreactors and cost-effectiveness of automated instruments
Mammalian cells to be Highly Attractive Segment
- Based on cell type, the global automated cell expansion systems market can be divided into mammalian cells, microbial cells, and others
- Mammalian cells is projected to be a highly lucrative segment from 2020 to 2030 owing to its higher demand in complex protein production and these cells being highly suitable candidate for drug discovery & research
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78891
Biopharmaceutical Companies to Lead Global Market
- Based on end-user, the global automated cell expansion systems market can be segmented into biopharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations (CROs), academic & research institutes, and others
- The biopharmaceutical companies segment is estimated to account for a major share of the global market during the forecast period owing to a rise in the demand for call bases research activities, rise in mergers & acquisitions, and increase in research & development expenditure
North America to Lead Global Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market
- In terms of region, the global automated cell expansion systems market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global automated cell expansion systems market in 2019 due to an increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in public as well as private funding for cell based research, early adoption of technologically advanced products, and the presence of major companies in the region
- For instance, the American Heart Association estimated that 121.5 million adults had cardiovascular diseases between 2013 and 2016
- In August 2017, BioIVT acquired Asterand Bioscience, which focused on drug research by biomarker validation and target identification
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period due to a rise in the number of market participants from Japan, Australia, India, and China, emerging trend of outsourcing research processes to low cost destinations in Asia Pacific, and the availability of expertise in the region
Pre Book Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78891<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Automated Cell Expansion Systems Market
Key players operating in the global automated cell expansion systems market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Terumo Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- GE Healthcare
- Danaher Corporation
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Octane Biotech, Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
Browse More Trending Report Transparency Market Research:
Telogen Effluvium Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/telogen-effluvium-treatment-market.html
Vitamin C Drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/vitamin-c-drugs-market.html
Vein Strippers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/vein-strippers-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453