Surgical Mallet Market: Increase in number of orthopedic procedures to drive the market, Says TMR
Surgical Mallet Market: Introduction
- Surgical mallets are used in several surgical procedures that involve either scraping, slicing, or cutting of the bone in orthopedic procedures. The mallet is used to give controlled tap or pressure on a chisel or osteotomy. Modern day mallets are generally made of stainless steel to provide a strong, non-corrosive surface with metal, nylon, or Teflon. Surgical mallets are used to assist in driving the nail or screw into the bone during orthopedic surgery, ENT procedures, or neurosurgery. Surgical mallets are heavy objects with flat facings.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/surgical-mallet-market.html
Global Surgical Mallet Market: Key Trends
- New designs and materials used for making surgical mallets have expanded the armamentarium of surgeons seeking better tools for surgical procedures. Over the years, the surgical mallet market has gained traction due to rise in usage of these instruments in a range of surgical procedures. Developing countries have witnessed increase in number of surgical clinics and expanding technical expertise of orthopedic surgeons. Technological strides in orthopedic surgery has spurred the uptake of surgical mallets. The surgical mallet offers better permeability and control to specialists; safeguarding the bone and providing comfort to patients in all situations from straightforward extractions to complex embed medical procedures.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=82891
- Presently, the world is struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic. COVID-19 leads to pneumonia, severe & acute respiratory disorders, multiple organ failure, and, in severe cases, death. The geriatric population and children are more prone to COVID-19 in the third wave. Growth of the global surgical mallet market has been slightly hampered by the pandemic.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Surgical Mallet Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82891
- Governments of developing countries are making significant investments to modernize health care infrastructure in their respective countries, which is likely to increase access to health care. This is expected to drive the demand for surgical mallets. Surge in number of orthopedic and dental surgeries in developed countries is a key factor propelling the application of surgical mallets. The global surgical mallet market is projected to be driven by increase in innovative implant placements, crown removal, sinus lift, ridge splitting, etc.
- However, low affordability of orthopedic procedures is likely to hamper the growth of the segment. This is primarily due to the lack of reimbursement framework in cost-sensitive markets. Nevertheless, rise in demand for cosmetic orthopedic surgery is projected to drive the global surgical mallet market in the next few years.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=82891
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Surgical Mallet Market
- North America is anticipated to account for large share of the global surgical mallet market during the forecast period owing to the presence of leading companies offering surgical mallets, technological advancements, and increase in number of orthopedic health care centers. Intensive workshops on orthopedic surgery are conducted in developed nations, particularly in the U.S. These also focus on expanding the expertise of orthopedic surgeons in orthopedic surgery techniques.
Pre Book Surgical Mallet Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82891<ype=S
- The surgical mallet market in Europe is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, led by the rise in demand for surgical mallets. The surgical mallet market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period driven by increase in number of orthopedic procedures in countries such as China and India, rapid adoption of medical technologies, and usage of these devices for prosthetic rehabilitation in relatively less time.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Depression Drugs Market Depression today has emerged as a ‘silent killer’ in several regions around the world, particularly in urban cities. The prevalence of depression continues to grow at a rapid pace and has considerably high mortality and morbidity rate due to which, the healthcare sector continues its pursuit for novel medications and therapies.
Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global oligonucleotide synthesis market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, Increasing use of synthesized oligonucleotides in diagnostics and research applications, and Technological advancements in synthetic chemistry are projected to drive the global oligonucleotide synthesis market during the forecast period
Anal Irrigation Systems Market Faecal incontinence and chronic constipation is a health issue prevalent in many adults and children. This is why manufacturers are innovating on novel anal irrigation systems that help individuals and healthcare providers prevent chronic constipation and support efficient bowel management.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453