Surgical Boom Market To Reach USD 350.3 Million By 2027 – Reports and Data
The increasing number of surgeries and rising number of hybrid operating rooms are driving the market for surgical boom.
The global Surgical Boom Market is forecast to reach USD 350.3 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Surgical booms provide support for other equipment throughout the Operating Room (OR). It is designed to comfortably centralize all utility services and surgical support equipment for OR staff.
The factors driving the surgical booms market are the rising inclination towards the operating room integration and minimally invasive surgery. One of the latest trends in the surgical booms market is an increased number of ambulatory surgical centers, the growing requirement of the approvals by the regulatory bodies for the operating room equipment, and the increasing popularity of the hybrid operating rooms.
The emergence of robotic surgery has led to more than 350,000 procedures being performed in the United States every year, which provides lucrative growth opportunity for the surgical boom manufacturers. A robotic surgical suite will benefit from surgical boom the most as it can integrate devices and equipment of carts. Most new and remodeled operating rooms are moving towards surgical booms. These booms are anticipated to be in the ORs for almost two decades, but the devices they support may cycle out after every five years. So the booms need to be versatile to accommodate changing devices and technology.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2431
North America held the largest market share of the global surgical booms market. Availability of advanced technology, high disposable income, presence of major market players, and state of the art health care infrastructure, are expected to contribute to the growth of the market in the region.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Custom booms led the market due to the flexibility the customers are provided by the manufacturers. The room can be designed according to the wishes and ease of the customer that increases the adoption rate of this type of services.
- Roof Mounted installation are preferred over the floor-mounted as these installations have less wires and cords and are less in the way of the medical staff. They are easy to operate with their flexibility.
- Mobile equipment led the market for surgical booms as these equipment can be easily moved around the room according to the ease of the staffs and doctors. They are forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
- Hospitals are the prominent user of surgical booms. The emergence of significant number of hospitals across the globe and the rising investments by the governments to support the healthcare sector by building more hospitals are propelling the market for hospitals in the surgical boom market.
- The market for the surgical boom in Europe is forecasted to grow due to the continued technological advancements in operating room equipment, presence of large geriatric population, and an increasing number of surgical procedures due to the high prevalence of diabetes, obesity, and hypertension is expected to boost the market growth.
- Key participants include Amico, Stryker Corporation, Skytron, Maquet Holdings, C V Medical, Steris Corporation, Trumpf Medical, Palakkad Surgical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Getinge AB, and Pratibha Medinox, among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2431
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Surgical Boom Market on the basis of product type, installation, mobility, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Equipment Boom
- Utility Boom
- Anesthesia Boom
- Custom Boom
Installation Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Floor Mounted
Mobility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Free Standing
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Get Attractive Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2431
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
ENT Surgical Navigation Systems Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Types (Optical Navigation, Electromagnetic Navigation), By Applications (Functional Endoscopy Sinus Surgery (FESS), ENT Surgery, NEURO Surgery), By End use (Hospitals, Clinics) Forecasts to 2026
Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market By Type, By Component (Software And Service), By Deployment, By Industry Vertical (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries, Bio-Banks & Bio-Repositories, Clinical Research Laboratories, Contract Service Organizations, Academic Research Institutes, Toxicology Laboratories, Oil & Gas Industry, Agriculture Industry, Environmental Testing Laboratories And Others), Forecasts To 2028
Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer (HRPCA) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Agent Type (Cytotoxic Agents, Anti-Androgens, Vaccines, and Radio-Pharmaceuticals), By Treatment Type (Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Immunotherapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, and Others, and By End-Users, Forecast to 2017-2027
Mobile Health (mHealth) Market Size, Share, Analysis By Platform, By Application (Education And Awareness, Disease And Epidemic Outbreak Tracking, Communication And Training, Diagnostics And Treatment), And By End Use, Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-surgical-boom-market