Strong Brand Presence to Seal Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.’s and GlaxoSmithKline PLC’s Dominance in Denture Disinfectants Market
Consumable Denture Disinfectants to Command Over Half of Sales Registered by Top Players in Denture Disinfectants Market
A Fact.MR market survey on the global dental disinfectants market provides a detailed overview of recent developments across various segments in the market including products and distribution channels. As per the report, sales of creams and pastes are poised to surge among various product categories.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: Rising awareness regarding oral health and denture care methodologies is spurring the demand for denture disinfectants. Denture cleaning units are largely preferred by customers as they are cost-effective, simpler, and easier to use. Considering this, Fact.MR has projected the global denture disinfectants market to expand at a steady rate over the assessment period.
Denture stomatitis is one of the most common denture-related complications faced by patients who have been using dentures for a long period of time. Denture implant demand has increased in the last few recent years. This has resulted in higher focus on denture cleanliness and the removal of the microbial count, which is subsequently fuelling the demand for denture disinfectants.
Besides this, rising prevalence of periodontal diseases among the geriatric population is asserting the need for advanced dental care and hygiene products. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), spending on dental treatment among people accounts for 5% of the total healthcare expenditure and 20% of out-of-pocket health expenditure. With rising disposable income across the globe, sales of denture disinfectants are anticipated to rise at a significant pace.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
As per Fact.MR, North America will emerge as the most lucrative market for denture disinfectants, followed by Europe. Growth in these regions can be attributed to rising prevalence of edentulism. In addition to this, rapid adoption of modern healthcare solutions and methodologies, along with the presence of leading market players will continue augmenting growth of the denture disinfectants market in the forthcoming years.
As per the report, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc and GlaxoSmithKline plc currently account for 49% of overall sales in the market. 50% of this is contributed by the sales of consumable denture disinfectants.
“Launch of products such as portable ultrasonic denture cleaners, fresh breath strips, and denture rinse, along with easy availability and delivery of products through online retail channels will continue pushing sales of denture disinfectants through 2031," says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Denture Disinfectants Market Survey
- Sales of creams and pastes are anticipated to rise at a significant pace due to their cost-effectiveness, easy availability, and high effectiveness.
- Based on sales channel, retail sales will emerge as the most lucrative segment owing to easy access and availability of more product options.
- North America is projected to experience high demand for denture disinfectants due to growing geriatric population and the presence of key market players.
- Increasing incidence of edentulism in Europe will continue propelling sales of denture disinfectants.
- Cost-effective denture disinfectants launched by local players in China will place the country as an attractive market over the forecast period.
- Increasing demand denture implants due to age-related tooth loss will continue propelling sales of denture disinfectants.
- Introduction of biocompatible denture formats and modern disinfectants will boost sales of denture disinfectants over the forecast period.
To learn more about Denture Disinfectants Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at:
Leading players operating in the global denture disinfectants market are investing in research and development activities to launch innovative products in the market. Apart from this, mergers, acquisitions, and strategic collaborations will remain prominent growth strategies among players over the forecast period.
For instance, Colgate-Palmolive Company announced in January 2020 that it plans to acquire fastest growing oral care brand Hello Products LLC. Through this acquisition, Colgate-Palmolive Company aims at expanding its product portfolio.
Key Producers of Denture Disinfectants Include:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Renfert GmbH
- ICPA Health Products Ltd
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Fittydent INTERNATIONAL GmbH
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- Valplast International Corp.
- L&R Manufacturing Company
More Valuable Insights on Denture Disinfectants Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the denture disinfectants market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the global denture disinfectants market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Ultrasonic Denture Cleaners
- Denture Cleaning Unit
- Creams and Pastes
- Gels and Solutions
- Institutional Sales
- Retail Sales
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Denture Disinfectants Market Report
- The report offers insight into denture disinfectants market demand outlook for 2019-2029
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for denture disinfectants market between 2019 and 2029
- Denture disinfectants market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Denture disinfectants market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Antiseptic and Disinfectant Market- The use of disinfectants and antiseptics has increased in a variety of situations, including healthcare, commercial, and residential. Since the outbreak of COVID-19, which highlighted the importance of maintaining personal and community hygiene, there has been a lot of buzz. Natural and organic disinfectants are becoming more popular among manufacturers. Manufacturers are developing various antiseptic and disinfectant products such as wipes, gels, disposable paper towels and alcohol-based solutions.
Dental Infection Control Products Market- The global dental infection control products market is expanding rapidly, owing to increased demand for dental care products. This increase in demand is due to an increase in the incidence of oral diseases, a growing geriatric population with cavity issues, and changing lifestyles and eating habits. Furthermore, an increase in the number of skilled dentists is broadening access to oral health care. As a result, the size of the market for dental infection control products is growing.
Prophylaxis Pastes Market- The market has grown as the prevalence of dental problems such as periodontal disease has increased due to poor oral hygiene. As people become more aware of the need of dental care, the market for prophylaxis pastes is expected to develop. Companies, on the other hand, are working on introducing a dental solution that would provide the benefits of dental hygiene, hence driving market growth. Due to an increasing awareness of health and dental safety as a result of changing lifestyles, Europe leads the market for prophylaxis pastes.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583