Sigmoidoscope Market: Flexible Sigmoidoscope to be More Lucrative Segment
Sigmoidoscope Market: Initial Screening Tool for Examining Cancer Growth and Other Colorectal Diseases
- Sigmoidoscopy is a procedure or examination of the lower part of the gastrointestinal tract called the colon or large intestine for determining the cause of any colon disease. This endoscopy is done for visual examination by using a flexible tube with a light on it. This tube is called sigmoidoscope.
- Several colon diseases and conditions such as ulcers, polyps, Crohn’s disease, and cancer are diagnosed by initial screening by sigmoidoscope. This sigmoidoscopy procedure can be done if changes in bowel habits, rectal bleeding, abdominal pain, and unexplained weight loss and other related symptoms are observed for further screening.
- A doctor inserts sigmoidoscope into anus and pushes it to rectum and sigmoid colon for visual examination. This tube has a light and a very small camera on the end for transmitting images onto a monitor for the doctor to examine internal parts.
- The entire procedure can take 10 to 20 minutes and most widely used for screening of colon malignancy in older people. A small sample for biopsy is taken for further examination.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74376
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Sigmoidoscope Market
- Increase in prevalence of colorectal cancer and growing aging population which is more prone to gastrointestinal diseases are some of the major factors responsible for the growth of the global sigmoidoscope market
- For instance, as per the American Cancer Society (ACS) data, an estimated 145,600 adults in the U.S. diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 2019 which included 101,420 new cases of colon cancer and 44,180 new cases of rectal cancer
- Changing lifestyle, increase in alcohol consumption, smoking, and unhealthy diet are some of the major factors responsible for gastrointestinal diseases and infections which need a proper examination if the condition worsened. Hence, these changing lifestyle habits drive the global sigmoidoscope market.
- Technologically advanced products offered by major companies which shorten the procedure time and offer other features are also fuelling the growth of the global sigmoidoscope market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Sigmoidoscope Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74376
Higher cost of Endoscopy to Hamper Market
- High cost of endoscopy procedure and unfavorable reimbursement scenario in developing countries are some of the factors which are likely to restrain the global sigmoidoscope market during the forecast period
- Lack of skilled health care professionals in developing countries to handle the procedure is also hampering the growth of the global sigmoidoscope market
Pre Book Sigmoidoscope Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74376<ype=S
Flexible Sigmoidoscope to be More Lucrative Segment
- Based on Product type, the global sigmoidoscope market can be bifurcated into flexible sigmoidoscope and rigid sigmoidoscope
- Flexible sigmoidoscope is anticipated to be a more promising segment during the forecast period, owing to comparatively better patient comfort and greater diagnostic yield by this type
- Flexible sigmoidoscope is made of a flexible fiber optic tube having length up to 60 cm which can reach further than rigid sigmoidoscope for examination
Read more information here:
Diagnosis Segment Accounted for Major Market Share
- Based on application, the global sigmoidoscope market can be divided into diagnosis, monitoring, and others
- The diagnosis segment dominated the global sigmoidoscope market during the forecast period, owing to rise in prevalence of gastrointestinal diseases & colorectal cancer, people emphasis on early detection of diseases, and growing number of examination for diagnosis of these conditions
Ask for Discount :
Key Manufacturers Operating in global Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Olympus Corporation
- Welch Allyn
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- PENTAX Medical
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation
- Parburch Medical Ltd.
- Bolton Surgical Ltd.
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- HMB Endoscopy Products
- Pal Surgicals
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453