Sepsis Diagnostics Market To Reach USD 841.58 million By 2027 at a CAGR of 9% | Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Sepsis Diagnostics market was valued at USD 419.65 Million in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 841.58 million by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 9.0%. Sepsis is one of the significant challenges faced by hospitals. Sepsis is a medical condition caused by an overactive immune response to an infection. The immune system releases chemicals for protecting the body from disease; however, excess of these chemicals causes other severe conditions, including inflammation, blood clots, and leaky blood vessels. The unsteady blood flow causes a lack of proper blood flow to all the body organs leading to organ failure and in extreme conditions, septic shock. Sepsis is most common in infants, pregnant women, sick people, and the old population. Thus, a rise in geriatric population has led to an increase in the sepsis diagnosis activities.
According to the World Health Organization, Sepsis is estimated to affect 30 million people worldwide every year, leading to the death of at least 6 million people. Growing initiatives taken by the government to increase the awareness related to Sepsissepsis is expected to drive the market growth for Sepsis Diagnostic further. Additionally, a reduction in infant mortality has led to an increase in the number of infants worldwide. This also increases the risk of infants being affected by Sepsissepsis. Sepsis Organization published a report that states, around 6,800 children die every year due to severe Sepsissepsis. Intensive research and increased investments in the development of the healthcare sector is expected to introduce effective treatments for Sepsissepsis and early diagnostic techniques. For instance, MARS-India, an observational study, was conducted to acquire new knowledge that will provide accurate information about the microorganisms and the causes for Sepsissepsis.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2234
The major factors driving the market of Sepsissepsis Diagnostic include the growing geriatric population, increasing the prevalence of chronic diseases, reduction in infant mortality, increase in infections acquired from healthcare-facilities, intensive research and study conducted on Sepsissepsis. Moreover, growing initiatives taken by the government and non-government organizations in expanding the awareness related to Sepsissepsis is further expected to propel the market growth. However, lack of accessibility of proper treatments in low economic countries, difficulty in the detection of sepsis symptoms, and high treatment costs are key factors restraining the market growth for Sepsis Diagnostic.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Sepsis Diagnostics market is growing at a CAGR of 9% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe with 8.7 % and 8.8% CAGR respectively. High prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the market growth.
- As of 2019, Blood Culture technology segment dominated Sepsis Diagnostics which holds 37.3% of the global market. North America regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific regions.
- The market of sepsis diagnostic is driven by the increase in sepsis cases, caused by gram-positive bacteria. The gram-positive bacterium has led to an increase in the number of patients with severe sepsis conditions and septic shock.
- Introduction of new products for diagnostic purposes is expected to majorly drive the market for sepsis diagnosis in the coming years. For example, VIDAS B•R•A•H•M•S PCT, an automated assay measuring procalcitonin (PCT) levels launched by a leading in vitro diagnostic company, BioMérieux, enables the healthcare professions to take important decisions related to the recommendation of antibiotics for the patient.
- The key players are adopting strategies like partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, expansion and launch of new products. The partnership of Thermo Fisher Scientific and BioMérieux for improved detection of sepsis with the help of PCT Biomarker is expected to further drive the market for sepsis diagnostics.
- Blood transfusion of infected is one of the leading causes for increase in sepsis cases. To prevent spread of sepsis through blood transfer, Becton, Dickinson and Company introduced a new product called BD BACTEC. This is a platelet quality control media, which enables the experts and healthcare professionals to effectively identify the infected platelet units.
- Sepsis is a fatal bacterial infection that leads to blot clots and inflammation in the body slowly progressing towards multiple organ failure. Thus controlling the infection in its infant stage is very essential. To make this possible, European Union gave its approval for CytoSorb, a blood purification antibiotic that reduces the inflammation and saves the patient from the life-threatening infection.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that sepsis ranks 9th as the leading infection related deaths in the U.S. and also is the most expensive disease treatment in the United States.
- Many researches have been conducted on Sepsis. Some focus on the symptoms, causes and prevention methods while the other focuses on the microbiological level. For instance, in 2016, The National Institutes of Health published a report on Vitamin C Infusion for Treatment in Sepsis Induced Acute Lung Injury (CITRIS-ALI).
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2234
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
BioMérieux (France), Danaher (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Roche (Switzerland), and Abbott (US), T2 Biosystems (US), Luminex (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Bruker (US), CytoSorbents (US), and EKF (US)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sepsis-diagnostics-market
Sepsis Diagnostics Market Segmentation:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Blood Culture Media
- Assays & Reagents
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry
Pathogens Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Bacterial Sepsis
- Gram-Positive Bacteria
- Gram-Negative Bacteria
- Fungal Sepsis
Method Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Conventional Diagnostic
- Automatic Diagnostic
Test Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Laboratory Tests
- Point-of-care Tests
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2234
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Spinal Pumps Market Analysis, By Application (Pain Management, Spasticity management) By End-Use (Clinic, Hospital, ASCs, long term care centers), Forecasts to 2026 - Download PDF Brochure
Medical Laser Systems Market Analysis, By Type (Solid State Laser Systems, Gas State Laser Systems, Dye Laser Systems, Diode Lasers Systems) By Application, By End Use (Surgical, Cosmetic, Dental), Forecasts To 2027 - Download PDF Brochure
Histology and Cytology Market Analysis, By Type (Cytology and Histology) By Test Type (Microscopy, Flow Cytometry, and Molecular Genetics Method) By End-Use (Clinic, Hospital, Biopharmaceutical companies), Forecast to 2017–2027 - Download PDF Brochure
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) Therapeutics Market Analysis, By Product Type (Intravenous immunoglobulins, Corticosteroids, Anti-D immunoglobulin, Thrombopoietin receptor agonists (TPO-RA)) By distribution channels Type (Drug store, Retail pharmacies) By Treatment Type (Oral corticosteroids, Spleenectomy), Forecasts to 2026 - Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos