Rapid Test Kit Market Size 2022-2030 - Integration Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Rapid Test Kits
Increased adoption of convenient home testing kits with fast and accurate results is driving rapid test kits market revenue growth
The global rapid test kit market size is expected to reach USD 52.35 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.1 % over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of various infectious diseases is driving rapid testing kit market revenue growth. Use of rapid test kits in the food industry to detect foodborne pathogens and ensure faster and effective real-time food testing is also expected to boost market revenue.
Governments across the world are taking initiatives to boost mandatory testing. In January 2022, the US Government announced the purchase of one billion rapid test kits, which aims to promote testing capacity and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 throughout the country. Steady increase in the number of testing centers approved by the government and increase in the number of private points of care centers is driving the rapid test kit market revenue growth.
Moreover, the use of advanced technologies in these kits are immunoassay or chromatography based, which delivers prompt results. The demand for such rapid test kits has grown significantly. Governments of most countries have implemented stringent pathogen testing to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Medical firms, mostly diagnostic service providers, are establishing positions in the rapid test kit industry, which is expected to drive global market revenue growth during the forecast period.
However, failing to eradicate the need for microscopy for more accurate results and lack of awareness of the newer and advanced rapid test kits among the population are factors challenging growth of rapid test kits market revenue growth. Moreover, many rapid antigen test kits include chemical preservatives such as ProClin and liquids such as Sodium Azide. These fluids are associated with potential risks due to misuse or accidental spillage on the skin or eye and ingestion, resulting in allergic reactions, skin and eye irritation, and serious health hazards. Accidental spillage or misuse of these fluids may not have very serious effects on adults but can prove to be hazardous in the case of children and pets.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2964
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- RT-PCR segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in global rapid test kit market in 2021 due to the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 and mandatory testing orders.
- Pregnancy and fertility segment revenue is expected to register a faster CAGR during the forecast period owing to the high accuracy of the result and low complexity in the use of these kits.
- Rapid test kit market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate over the forecast period owing to rising patient pool of various infectious and chronic diseases. In order to increase the availability of the kits, majority of the medical manufacturers are expanding their manufacturing units in this region owing to low-cost labor available there. This is expected to boost market revenue growth in the region.
- Rapid test kit market in Europe is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is expected to be driven by stringent regulations of the governments on mass testing to curb the spread of COVID-19. Thus, increase in demand for these kits is expected to drive market revenue growth in the region.
- Some major companies in the global market report include Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Ray Biotech Life, Inc., OraSure Technologies, BioMedomics Inc., CTK Biotech, Inc., AlphaBiolabs Ltd., GeneMatrix Inc., Seegene Inc., and Beijing Tigsun Diagnostics Co. Ltd.
- On September 28, 2020, the WHO announced global partnerships with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), the Africa Centers of Disease, Control and Prevention (Africa CDC), the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics, and the Global Fund Unitaid to make available 120 million quality rapid test kits of COVID-19 to Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/rapid-test-kit-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global rapid test kit market based on test type, kit type, technology type, end-use, specimen type, duration type, application, and region:
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Rapid Antigen Test
- Rapid Antibody Test
- RT- PCR
Kit Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Rapid Test Kits
- Professional Rapid Test Kits
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Immunospot Assay
- Solid Phase
- Lateral Flow Assay
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care
- Diagnostics Centers
Specimen Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Infectious Disease
- Glucose Monitoring
- Pregnancy and Fertility
Duration Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Less than 10 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 1 hour
- 1-2 hours
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Nasopharyngeal Swab
- Oropharyngeal Swab
- Nasal Swab
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/2964
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2964
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Medical Foods Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Powder, Liquid, Pills, Others), By Route of Administration (Oral and Enteral), By Application (Chemotherapy-Induced Diarrhea, Diabetic Neuropathy), By Sales Channel, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Digital Pathology Market Study, By Product (Scanners, Software, Communication System, Slide Management System), By Type (Human Pathology, Veterinary Pathology), By Applications (Teleconsultation, Diagnostics, Drug Discovery, Cancer Cell Detection), Forecasts To 2028
Pressure Monitoring Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product Type, by Therapeutic Application, End-Use, and Region Forecast to 2028
Anti-Snoring Devices And Snoring Surgery Market Analysis, By Device Type (Oral Application, Nasal, Positive Airway Pressure), by Surgical Procedure (Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty, Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy, Radiofrequency Ablation), by Distribution Channel, by End User, Forecasts to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-rapid-test-kit-market