Phototherapy Market Will Reach USD 784.0 Million By 2028
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Phototherapy market was valued at USD 554.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 784.0 Million by year 2028, at a CAGR of 4.6%. The study covers the genre of healthcare with special focus on the Phototherapy market. Phototherapy is a type of treatment that involves exposure to fluorescent light bulbs or other sources of light such as halogen lights, sunlight and light emitting diodes or LED lights in order to treat certain medical conditions. It uses Ultraviolet Light (UV Light). Mainly, there are two kinds of rays in the UV light namely, Ultraviolet A rays (UVA) and ultraviolet B rays (UVB). The treatment can be given either to a specific area of the body or to the whole body. A rise in the tendencies of the people to encounter skin diseases. Rising cases of skin diseases, neonatal jaundice, mood and sleep problems etc. along with technological advancements and increasing awareness among the people are the key driving factors. Rising preference towards minimally invasive treatments along with the continuous technological developments are some of the other key factors driving the market. However, strict regulations of the government for the launch of new, improved devices, the high costs and the side effects are the major restraining factors for the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1526
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Minimal invasiveness has been attracting the attention of many in the recent times. Since photomedicine is one of the major types of minimal intrusive treatments, there has been a spur of growth in the demand for this procedure. Increasing cases of cancer and several skin diseases, has triggered research and development initiatives to develop several innovative solutions for treatment of cancer and the several other diseases, which lays a foundation for future growth.
- At present, LED is the fastest growing device type with a CAGR of 5.1% due to its versatility of application. The discovery of use of LED for the treatment of neonatal jaundice among infants, has spiraled its demand over the years. LED based phototherapy equipment are used for target diseases as it uses the LED as a light source to precisely focus on the affected area with the appropriate wavelengths. The time taken by LED based devices to treat the affected area is lesser than that of the other devices. These properties attract the population to opt for the LED based phototherapy.
- The treatment is categorized into several types based on the severity of the ailment. For instance, the treatment for skin diseases there are three main types of phototherapy used namely, Broadband UVB, Narrowband UVB and PUVA. Such intricacies have boosted the market due to its enhanced accuracy.
- Side effects pose to be one of the main restraining factors for the market. However, most of the side effects are temporary thus encouraging a lot of people to opt for phototherapy. His is also one of the main factors driving the market.
- North America holds the largest share in the market and is the largest revenue generator in the market. This is because of the technological advancements, availability of proper infrastructure, financial aids and the rising cases of skin diseases and neonatal jaundice in the region. The sector continues to grow at a CAGR of 4.3%. Europe follows North America holding a market share of around 31.2%.
- Asia Pacific is said to be the fastest growing region due to the continuous developments in the economy and availability of resources. The availability of resources makes the region a potential ground for expansion of the key players of the market. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6%.
- Application of phototherapy for cancers and pre-cancers is seen to be the fastest growing segment and is expected to continue growing at a CAGR of 6.1%. Phototherapy for the treatment of skin diseases dominates the market. It is majorly used for treating skin diseases such as Psoriasis which occupies almost half of the proportion. Eczema comes next in line. The application of phototherapy for skin diseases continues to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%.
- Other than several skin diseases, phototherapy is also very useful for treating newborns suffering from jaundice by exposing the neonates to fluorescent light, which helps them recover faster. The procedure has been proven to be safe for newborns. This feature has boosted the market significantly.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Wellton Healthcare, GE healthcare, Phoenix Medical Systems, Nice Neotech Medical Services Pvt. Ltd., National Biological Corp. and Atom Medical Corporation
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/phototherapy-market
Phototherapy Market Segmentation:
Therapy Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2028)
- Ultraviolet B (UVB)
- Psoralen UV A (PUVA)
Disease Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2028)
- Skin Disease:
- Mood and Sleep Disorders
- Cancers and Pre-cancers
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Other Diseases
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1526
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Nurse Call System Market, By Type (Integrated Communication Systems, Button-based Systems, Intercom Systems, Mobile Systems), By Technology, By Application, By End-use, and By Region Forecast To 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Transdermal Skin Patch Market, By Product Type (Single-layer Drug-in-Adhesive, Multi-layer Drug-in-Adhesive, Matrix, Others), By Application (Pain Relief, Smoking Reduction and Cessation Aid, Overactive Bladder, Hormonal Therapy, Other Applications), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Fish-Oil Based Drug Market, By Product Type (Docosahexaenoic acid, Eicosapentaenoic acid, Alpha-Linolenic acid, Others), By Source (Marine Source, Plant Source), By Application (Supplements and functional foods, Pharmaceuticals, Infants Formula, Animal Feed and Pet Food, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
Live Attenuated Vaccines Market Information, By Type (Bacterial, Viral), By Vaccine Development (Tissue Culture, Embryonated Eggs, Live Animals) and End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institute, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.