Pediatric Orthopedic Implants Market Hits US$ 3,479.79 million by 2027 COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis By The Insight Partners
The pediatric orthopedic implants market was valued at US$ 1,604.92 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,479.79 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2020–2027.
Children have growing anatomy and the strength of the skeletal system is less. Therefore, medical conditions regarding orthopedics require special equipment to fix the deformation in bone, skeleton, and other dislocation.
Owing to rising technological advancement in the healthcare system, the treatments for Orthopaedic disorders are continually evolving and patients are being educated from time to time. Thus, it helps patients easily adopt the treatments and solutions provided by the healthcare service providers, such as hospitals and fitness centers. There is a wide range of products, such as braces, supports, and implants, available in the Pediatric Orthopedic Implants market to facilitate the orthopaedic solutions and treatments. These products provide various advantages to the patients, such as comfort while walking, reducing the pains, assisting in moving their limbs, reducing swelling and inflammation, and helps in becoming independent to move and walk around.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPMD00002021/
Key findings from the report
- The global pediatric orthopedic implants market, based on type, is segmented into hip implants, knee implants, spine implants, craniomaxillofacial implants, dental implants, and others. The hip implants segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. However, the knee implants segment is expected to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the global pediatric orthopedic implants market is segmented into hospitals, pediatric clinics, and others. The hospitals segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and it is expected to register the highest CAGR during 2020–2027.
- Hospitals are the primary end user that uses the orthopedic implant products as a part of surgical process related to hip, knee, and others. As surgical procedures are major procedure and hospitals are capable of providing the required facilities to patients and medical professionals a implant surgical procedures.
- Johnson and Johnson Services; Pega Medical; Arthrex, Inc.; Stryker Corporation; OrthoPediatrics Corp; Wishbone Medical, Inc; Samay Surgical; Vast Ortho; Merete GmbH; and Suhradam Ortho are among the key players operating in the pediatric orthopedic implants market.
Factors such as increasing sports injuries and bone deformities among children, and rising awareness and adoption of orthopedic solutions and treatments are fueling the growth of the global pediatric orthopedic implants market. Further, high market potential in developing nations offers lucrative opportunities to the market players. However, the post-surgical complications hinder the market growth.
Orthopedic congenital disability is caused due to abnormal development of bone and muscle tissue during fetal development. According to a study published by March of Dimes, the conditions for about 60% of congenital disabilities are unexplained. Various risk factors such as abnormal genes inherited from a parent, missing or abnormal genes caused by a chromosome disorder, consumption of alcohol, smoking cigarette, intake of illicit drugs, certain medications, radiation, and other indications. The orthopedic is among the different defect that has been observed remarkably. The congenital orthopedic disabilities include congenital disability clubfoot, developmental dysplasia of the hip that causes dislocation in the hip, metatarsus adducts that causes curved foot or in-toeing involving the feet, spine deformities, osteogenesis imperfecta, muscular dystrophy, limb defects, and bone infections.
However, the awareness and usability of these products are more in the developed and upper-middle-income countries. Various foundations, such as the International Society, create awareness regarding the use of orthopaedic braces and promote the use of Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO). International Society assists people with limb amputations and injuries to their limbs and spine. Therefore, to achieve enhanced function and independence, society has developed the prosthetics and orthotics sector worldwide since its initiation.
- Hip Implants
- Spine Implants
- Knee Implants
- Dental Implants
- Craniomaxillofacial Implants
- Trauma & Deformity
- Spinal Deformities
- Broken Bones
- Bone and Joint Infection
By End User
- Pediatric Clinics
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPMD00002021/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi