Sales of Lab Scale Bioreactors to Remain Positive as Demand for Vaccines and Stem Cells Skyrocket
Booming Biotech Sector to Contribute Towards Swift Expansion of Lab Scale Bioreactors Market
A Fact.MR survey on lab scale bioreactors market offers detailed analysis on growth drivers and trends affecting demand in terms of product type, material type, command type and region. It also highlights various strategies adopted by key market players to gain a competitive edge in the lab scale bioreactors market.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per latest Fact.MR analysis, the global lab scale bioreactors market is forecast to register a healthy compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2021 and 2031. Owing to the growing demand for new medicines and vaccines, the sales of lab scale bioreactors has considerably increased.
The swift expansion of lab scale bioreactors market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, respiratory diseases and cardiac disorders, rise in single-use technology, growing demand monoclonal antibiotics, and advances in biopharmaceutical field.
Lab scale bioreactors are crucial for microbiological, biotechnological and biochemical research. Lab scale bioreactors are used to scale up the processes which were optimized in experiments to a pilot level.
These bioreactors are being increasingly employed to cultivate organism under controlled conditions and produce stem cells, vaccines, and other pharmaceutical products for the treatment of chronic diseases.
Request a report brochure to gain compressive insights at
Technological advancements in biotechnology have paved way for the development of bioreactors with improved flexibility, reduced turnaround time, and energy-efficient & low-cost features.
Government and other private organizations are playing a crucial role in the expansion of lab scale bioreactors market. Increasing funds are being invested in the development of vaccines and other biopharmaceuticals.
Furthermore, the outbreak of COVID-19 has created impressive prospects for growth of lab scale bioreactors market and the trend is likely to continue in future.
Single-use plastic polymer reactors are expected to lead the market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to their unique ability to enhance flexibility and reduced operational costs. North America dominates the lab scale bioreactors market as a result of highly advanced medical and research facilities along with the presence of key market players.
“Continuous advancements in biopharmaceutical and biotechnological research will create lucrative growth opportunities for the market players in the future. Besides this, efforts adopted towards expansion of portfolio by leading companies will bode well for the market in the coming years” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Lab Scale Bioreactors Market Survey
- North America leads the lab scale bioreactors market owing to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and advances in medical researches.
- The U.S. has emerged as the most lucrative market for lab scale bioreactors. Increasing government investments in research purposes and the presence of leading biopharmaceutical manufacturing companies are some of the factors driving the market in the U.S.
- The Europe market is exhibiting positive growth as a result of rising product launches and approvals.
- Based on material type, Single-use plastic polymer segment is expected to grow fastest during the forecast period, the market.
- Automated controlled lab scale bioreactors are more preferred over the manual ones as a result of their various advantages.
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases is primarily driving the lab scale bioreactors market.
- Growing demand for biopharmaceuticals will boost the sales of lab scale bioreactors.
- Increasing investments in medical research and expanding healthcare setups are positively impacting the lab scale bioreactors market.
- Soaring demand for vaccines, stem cells and other products will create lucrative opportunities for the manufactures of bioreactors in the future,
- Technological advancements in bioreactor technology are expected to drive the market swiftly during the forecast period.
- High cost associated with advanced lab scale bioreactors is hampering the growth of the market.
- Regulatory concerns regarding usage of bioreactors along with stringent government policy and regulation is restraining the market growth.
- Complex nature of lab scale bioreactors is also impacting the market growth to some extent.
To gain in-depth insights on Lab Scale Bioreactors Market, request methodology at
Key players operating in the lab scale bioreactors market are focusing on strengthen their presence by introducing new products at lower costs. They are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- In May 2021, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences launched new BioLector XT Microbioreactor. The new product is ideally suited for microbial, fungal and algal cultivation with real time evaluations of biomass, pH, dissolved oxygen, and fluorescence for aerobes and anaerobes.
- In 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched 3000 L and 5000 L Hyperforma DynaDrive Single-Use bioreactors for cell culture production.
- In March 2020, Danaher Corporation acquired Biopharma business from General Electric Company’s Life Science division. The acquisition will help the company to expand its product portfolio.
Some of the prominent players operating in the Lab scale bioreactors market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Bioprocess Control AB
- Major Science
- Solaris Biotechnology Srl_
- m2p-labs GmbH
- Alicat Scientific
- BRS Biotech
- Heinrich Frings GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Scientific
- Satake Chemical Equipment Mfg
More Insights on the Global Lab Scale Bioreactors Sales Outlook
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of lab scale bioreactors market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for lab scale bioreactors with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Continuous Stirred Tank Bioreactors
- Bubble Column Bioreactors
- Airlift Bioreactors
- Fluidized Bed Bioreactors
- Packed Bed Bioreactors
- Stainless Steel and
- Single-Use Plastic Polymer
- Manual Control
- Automated Control.
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Key Questions Covered in the Lab Scale Bioreactors Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into lab scale bioreactors demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for lab scale bioreactors market between 2021 and 2031
- Lab scale bioreactors market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Lab scale bioreactors market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain –
Fluidized-Bed Bioreactors Market- The growing demand for proper treatment of biological waste water generated in healthcare settings in order to maintain good cleanliness and safeguard both human health and the environment is propelling the fluidized bed-bioreactors market forward. Despite its longer time period, the activated sludge technique is most typically used to treat biological wastewater. This could be owing to the fact that it is cost-effective. According to Fact.MR's study, the market will continue to rise as more research is undertaken into identifying applications in the healthcare area.
Respiratory Virus Vaccines Market- Respiratory virus vaccines have never been more in need than now, when acute respiratory diseases are wreaking havoc on society. In a recent analysis, Fact MR examined the potential for growth of the respiratory virus vaccines market and forecasted favorable growth. Developing vaccinations could be the most important step toward preventing widespread viral illnesses and lowering the mortality rate linked with them. With the current epidemic, demand for respiratory virus vaccinations is projected to increase dramatically. The market for respiratory virus vaccines is dominated by North America.
Rheumatoid Arthritis Stem Cell Therapy Market- Over the forecast period, the rising prevalence and recurrence of rheumatoid arthritis is likely to be the primary driver of the rheumatoid arthritis stem cell therapy market. Although doctors are unsure of the specific aetiology of rheumatoid arthritis, some risk factors have been linked to the disease. Age (most prevalent between the ages of 40 and 60), family history, gender, environment (a harmful chemical in the environment might increase the likelihood), obesity, and smoking are all risk factors.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583