Orthopedic Power Tools Market Size to Reach USD 1,835.8 Million in 2028 – Reports and Data
Rising adoption of minimally invasive orthopedic surgery instruments and emergence of cutting-edge technologies including robotic and power-assisted technologies are expected to boost market growth
The global orthopedic power tools market size is expected to reach USD 1,835.8 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 3.7%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Key factors contributing to market revenue growth are growing geriatric population, increasing prevalence of orthopedic disorders such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, rising volumes of orthopedic surgeries, and growing preference for minimally invasive surgical procedures. Increasing incidences of sports-related injuries and road accidents, technological advances in orthopedic surgical techniques, and introduction of high-power and high-performance surgical tools such as pneumatic-powered and electric-powered systems are some of the other major factors accountable for the global orthopedic power tools market growth.
Power tools used in orthopedic surgeries are advanced, high-performance surgical equipment that generally include orthopedic drills, powered neuro and spine drills, surgical reamers, bone saws, staplers, powered surgical screwdrivers, and surgical robots. These instruments are designed to simplify surgical procedures involving shaping, cutting, and dissecting of bones, or fragmenting or aspirating of soft tissue. Some of the key features of orthopedic power tools are high power and performance, lightweight, robust motor efficiency, precise control, low vibration, sterilization, and higher reliability.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1417
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on product type, the large bone orthopedic power tools segment is expected to hold the largest market share in the global orthopedic power tools market over the forecast period. Rise in cases of sports injuries and road accidents and mishaps, growing prevalence of orthopedic diseases, and increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical methods boost this segment’s growth.
- Based on technology, the pneumatic-powered systems segment is the most dominant and is projected to register the highest revenue growth rate of 3.8% in the global market over the forecast years. Factors contributing to the growth of this segment include increasing use of pneumatic-powered systems in orthopedic surgical procedures owing to advantages such as high precision, high reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Among the leading regional markets, North America leads in terms of revenue and is expected to display the fastest growth in revenue during the forecast period. The presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure in the region, surging number of physical injuries and accidents, increasing cases of amputations, and rising number of orthopedic surgeries are among major factors fueling the North America market growth.
- Europe emerged as the second-largest regional market for orthopedic power tools in 2020, with a robust market share of 32.8%. Presence of highly skilled orthopedic surgeons in the region and technological advancements in orthopedic surgical equipment are the primary factors driving the market growth in Europe.
- The key players in the global orthopedic power tools market include ConMed Corporation, Medtronic, Stryker Inc., Arthrex, Zimmer Holdings Inc., DePuy Synthes, Misonix Inc., Aesculap, Adeor, Aygun Surgical Instruments, MedicMicro, B. Braun, OsteoMed, Brasseler USA, and Stars Medical Devices.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1417
For the purpose of this report, the global orthopedic power tools market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology type, modality, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Large Bone Orthopedic Power Tools
- Small Bone Orthopedic Power Tools
- High-speed Orthopedic Power Tools
- Single-use (Disposable) Power Tools
- Orthopedic Reamers
Technology Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pneumatic-powered Systems
- Electric-powered Systems
- Battery-operated Systems
- Corded Tools
Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Single-use Power Tools
- Reusable Power Tools
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1417
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Orthopedic Clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Cyanocobalamin Market By Grade (Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade), By Form (Powder, Liquid, Capsule, Tablets), By End-Use (Food Industry, Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceutical, Dietary Supplements), And By Distribution Channel (Online Retailing, Store-Based Retailing), And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Metformin Hydrochloride Market Size, Trend and Growth By Type (Metformin HCL, Metformin DC, Others), Application Type (Metformin Hydrochloride Tablets, Metformin Hydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Microvascular Anastomosis Market By Type (Disposable, Reusable), By Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, Gastrointestinal Surgery), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-orthopedic-power-tools-market