OCT Ophthalmoscopes Market: Fixed OCT Ophthalmoscopes to be Dominant Segment
OCT Ophthalmoscopes: Promising New Approach to OCT Imaging of Retina
- OCT ophthalmoscope is a device used in optical coherence tomography (OCT) for examining the interior of the human eye by means of a beam of light, which illuminates otherwise invisible tissues
- OCT ophthalmoscope performs cross-sectional OCT imaging with a wider scanning field and better resolution compared to the Humphrey OCT
- It can generate three-dimensional views of the retina, with a point-by-point correspondence to the confocal image, which has paramount importance in ophthalmology studies and complications
- Distinct advantages of OCT ophthalmoscopes over currently available commercial systems include performing multi-depth coronal sections (C scans) with superior resolution, wider coronal scanning strategy, and three-dimensional capabilities. Because of this, details missed by the Humphrey OCT can be easily picked up with the OCT ophthalmoscope.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76998
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global OCT Ophthalmoscopes Market
- Rise in prevalence of ophthalmological disorders such as retinal vascular diseases, glaucoma, and macular degeneration is the major factor boosting the growth of the global OCT ophthalmoscopes market
- According to the Glaucoma Research Foundation, the total number of suspected cases of glaucoma were over 60 million globally in 2010 and it is projected to reach around 80 million by the end of 2020
- Technological advancements in terms of novel approaches for diagnosis of ophthalmological diseases and rise in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, which can cause eye complications or disorders, are the other factors fueling the growth of the global OCT ophthalmoscopes market
- Moreover, rise in awareness about eye care and various awareness campaigns drive the global OCT ophthalmoscopes market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on OCT Ophthalmoscopes Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76998
Shortage of Skilled Personnel with Expertise in Ophthalmic Surgery Hampers Market Growth
- Ophthalmic equipment is key for the delivery of quality eye care at a reasonable cost. However, the cost of ophthalmic devices as well as the service and its maintenance are high. This could hamper market growth.
- Lack of skilled personnel to operate OCT ophthalmoscope and expertise in ophthalmic surgery also restrains the market
Pre Book OCT Ophthalmoscopes Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76998<ype=S
Fixed OCT Ophthalmoscopes to be Dominant Segment
- Based on product type, the global OCT ophthalmoscopes market can be bifurcated into fixed OCT ophthalmoscopes and mobile OCT ophthalmoscopes
- The fixed OCT ophthalmoscopes segment accounted for major share of the global market in 2019 owing to availability of fixed products at major hospitals and research centers
- Mobile OCT ophthalmoscopes is anticipated to be a more lucrative segment in the next few years due to portability, easy access, and favorable reimbursement scenario
Read more information here:
Key Players Operating in Global OCT Ophthalmoscopes Market
Key players operating in the global market are:
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Heidelberg Engineering
- OPKO Health, Inc.
- Optovue, Inc.
- Sonostar Technologies Co. Limited
- Huvitz Co. Ltd.
- Canon Medical Systems Europe B.V.
- OPTOPOL Technology Sp. z o.o.
- Rowiak GmbH
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453