Neuroscience Antibodies and Assays Market Size to Reach USD 7.06 Billion in 2028, Says Reports and Data
Rising prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, development of customized antibodies in precision medicine, and advancements in neuroscience research are key factors driving market growth
The global neuroscience antibodies and assays market size is expected to reach USD 7.06 Billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 10.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising incidence of neurological disorders, advancements in the biopharmaceutical sector, increasing private and public funding for neuroscience research, and rising demand for personalized medicine are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Increasing demand for high-quality antibodies owing to discovery of novel potential drug targets and structural proteins in brain is expected to further fuel market growth over the forecast period.
Neuroscience is a multidisciplinary field primarily concerned with assessing structure and function of the human brain and nervous system. Advancements in neuroscience research has resulted in increased focus on antibodies and immunodetection. Antibodies-based approaches are extensively used for localization, isolation, and characterization of target proteins and these antibodies help in identifying and elucidating responses on cellular, molecular, and biochemical levels. Extensive research has been carried out to develop antibodies targeting specific neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, and others and this is expected to boost scope of neuroscience research going ahead. Neuroscience assays offer a critical and efficient solution to determine crucial targets that are majorly involved in synaptic signaling, neural development, and neurodegeneration. Increasing investment in neuroscience research and increasing availability of antibodies against a wide range of therapeutic targets are expected to fuel revenue growth of the market going ahead.
The advent of antibody-based biomarker detection reagents for various cell types and increasing focus on elucidating the role of autoantibodies in neurological conditions are also expected to further contribute to market growth over the forecast period. However, stringent regulations regarding use of antibodies and time-intensive regulatory approval procedures are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4060
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Consumables segment is expected to account for a significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing need for reagents, assay kits, and antibodies due to advancements in neuroscience research, proteomics, genomics, and increasing investment to develop high-quality antibodies and assay kits.
- Immunoassays segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to technological advancements in immunoassays, development of novel antibodies and assays, and rising usage of immunoassays to monitor doses and effectiveness of therapeutic drugs.
- In vitro diagnostic segment is expected to register significant revenue growth owing to rising prevalence of neurological diseases and increasing demand for efficient diagnosis of disease conditions and infections to monitor overall health of patient.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to register a robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing R&D activities, rising investments for quality assurance and quality control of neuroscience antibodies and assay kits, and increasing demand for antibodies due to rapid advancements in discovery of novel drug targets.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period owing to increasing funding from government and other organizations to accelerate drug research and development, rising incidence of neurological illnesses such as depression, dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, and Parkinson’s disease, and rapid growth of the biopharmaceutical sector in countries in the region.
- Major companies operating in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Abcam, Bio-Rad, Merck KGaA, BioLegend, Cell Signaling Technology, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, GenScript, Rockland Immunochemicals, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Siemens, and Tecan, among others.
- In April 2021, European Medicine Agency’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) recommended EU approval to Roche’s ENSPRYNG as the first-of-its-kind subcutaneous option for patients of age group from 12 years to adults suffering from Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorder (NMOSD), which is a rare, chronic, and debilitating disorder of the central nervous system that affects optic nerves and spinal cord.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4060
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global neuroscience antibody and assays market based on product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Assay Kits
- Microplate Readers
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Other Instruments
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Western Blotting
- Others Immunoassays Technologies
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Chemistry
- Other Technologies
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4060
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Drug Discovery and Development
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Hospital and Diagnostic Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
Immunohistochemistry Market Size, Share, & Analysis, By Type (Antibodies, Equipment, Reagents, Kits), By Application (Diagnostic, Drug Testing), By End-Use (Hospital and Diagnostic Laboratories, Clinics, Research Institutes, Others), By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Immunomodulators Market Analysis, By Product (Immunosuppressants, Immunostimulants, Antibodies), By Application (Oncology, Respiratory, HIV, Others), Forecast To 2027
Biologics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Recombinant Hormones/Proteins), By Application (Cancer, Infectious Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centre), By Region, Global Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-neuroscience-antibodies-and-assays-market