Medical Packaging Films Market Size to Reach USD 9.47 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Increasing popularity of bi-axially oriented films, and the elevated demand for sustainable packaging solutions has resulted in boosting the medical packaging films market.
The global medical packaging films market size is expected to reach USD 9.47 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Major factor driving medical packaging films market revenue growth is continuous focus on R&D activities by various market players. Changing consumer preference and increasing environment concerns among consumers is another factor which is opening up new avenues for the medical packaging films market. Changing consumer preference has resulted in an increasing demand for bioplastic material. For catering to such changing consumer preference and stay relevant to market demand, key players in the medical packaging films market are launching new products. For instance, in 2018, Amcor, a leading market player, launched two sustainable packaging, namely PolyInert laminates and AluFix Retort Xtra, which has gained popularity for its efficacy and enhanced consumer convenience.
Different inorganic strategies opted by market players have also resulted in spurring the growth of the overall market. In August 2018, Bemis Company, Inc. (US) was acquired by Amcor Limited in an all-stock combination. Such initiatives help in enhancing R&D capacities and increase their geographical presence, which, in a way, helps in the expansion of the overall medical packaging films market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1769
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of product type, the high barrier film segment generated the highest revenue in 2020 in the medical packaging films market. Factors like increasing demand for healthcare products with extended shelf life along with the minimal scope of bacterial contamination contributes to the revenue generated by this segment.
- On the basis of film structure, the coextrusions segment held the largest medical packaging films market share in 2020, with the second-highest growth rate of 5.2% during the forecast period. This large market share of coextrusions segment is attributed to its ability to provide multilayer film structure at a lower cost as compared to other film structure.
- On the basis of application, the bags segment held the largest revenue share in the medical packaging films market in 2020. The increasing demand for medical bags in healthcare sector contributes to the segment's larger market share.
- North America occupies the second-largest medical packaging films market share in 2020 and expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period. Presence of several key players in this region like Glenroy, 3M Company, DuPont, a mature pharmaceutical industry and increasing geriatric population are some of the factors contributing to the region’s high market revenue share.
- Key participants in the medical packaging films market include Berry Global Group, Renolit, DowDuPont, Amcor, Polycine GmbH, Weigao Group, 3M, Covestro AG, Wipak Group, and Glenroy.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1769
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the medical packaging films market according to product type, material, film structure, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Thermoformable Film
- Metallized Film
- High Barrier Film
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyamide (PA)
Film Structure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Single films
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1769
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Medical Marijuana Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Medical Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), Route of Administration (Inhalation, Oral, Intravenous, Topical), by Distribution Channel (Dispensaries, Online) And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2026
Allergy Diagnostics And Therapeutics Market Size, Share, Demand By Product (Instruments, Consumables, and Services), By Allergen Type (Food, Inhaled, and Drug), By Test (In Vivo and In Vitro), By Drug Class, By End-use And Segment Forecasts, 2017-2026
3D Bioprinting Market By Material Type (Living Cells, Hydrogels, Extracellular Matrices), Technology (Microextrusion Bioprinting, Inkjet Bioprinting, Other Technologies), By Application, By End User, By Component And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Cell Sorting Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product And Services (Cell Sorters, Reagents & Consumables, Services), By Technology (Magnetic-Activated Cell Sorting, Fluorescence-Based Droplet Cell Sorting, MEMS – Microfluidics), By Application (Clinical, Research), By End-Use, And By Region, Segment Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-packaging-films-market