Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) Market Size to Reach USD 2,019.6 Million in 2028 – Reports and Data
Surging need for improving the efficiency of lab operations is a key factor influencing the global market growth
The global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market size is expected to reach USD 2,019.6 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 9.3%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is mainly attributed to growing need for advanced and effective laboratory information management, emerging new features in LIMS, and rising adoption in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Increasing demand for cloud-based LIMS owing to greater convenience, higher affordability, and better adaptability and reliability is a key factor boosting the global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market growth to a significant extent. Rise in research & development activities in the life sciences sector, increasing focus on laboratory automation, and growing adoption of LIMS across the food & beverage, agriculture, chemical, environmental testing, and several other industries further drive market growth.
A laboratory information management system (LIMS), also known as laboratory information system (LIS), is a software-based solution for modern-day laboratory operations. Over the past years, LIMS has evolved in terms of functionality and, unlike the traditional LIMS, it is not limited to just sample tracking and management. LIMS is an integrated solution that caters to a wide range of laboratory data & information management needs, such as tracking of lab tests performed, maintaining sample records, and managing customer services and the invoices for those services. Laboratory information management systems are increasingly being adopted in various industry verticals and are replacing other solutions including ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook), barcode management systems, accounting software, and patient portals. Some of the core functions of LIMS include reception of samples and associated customer data, sample scheduling and tracking, sample processing and quality control, data storage, and inspection and compilation of sample data.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1354
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on component, the services segment is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 9.5% over the forecast period, mainly owing surging need for services such as software upgradation, training for advanced software operations, and long-term maintenance of software.
- Among industry verticals, the life sciences industry segment is expected to account for largest market share over the forecast period at a robust CAGR 9.3%. Key factors driving revenue growth of this segment are rising number of bio-banks/bio-repositories, increased government investments in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies for research & development activities, and increasing outsourcing by pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
- North America is the leading regional market in the global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market, with the fastest revenue CAGR of 9.2%. Increasing public and private investments in pharmaceutical and biotechnological research activities, rising need to improve operational efficiency of laboratories, and emergence of advanced LIMS software with additional features have boosted the North America market growth.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, LabVantage Solutions, LabWare, Abbott Informatics, LabLynx, Agilent Technologies, GenoLogics, LABWORKS, Dassault Systèmes, Computing Solutions, Siemens, Accelerated Technology Laboratories, ApolloLIMS, Autoscribe Informatics, Novatek International, Eusoft, CloudLIMS, Horizon LIMS, and Promium are the top companies involved in this market.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1354
For the purpose of this report, the global laboratory information management systems (LIMS) market is segmented based on type, component, deployment, industry vertical, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Life Sciences Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Academic Research Institutes
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations
- Bio-banks & Bio-repositories
- Next-generation Sequencing Laboratories
- Toxicology Laboratories
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Agriculture Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Oil & Gas industry
- Environmental Testing Laboratories
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1354
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Clinical Laboratory Market By Type (Clinical Chemistry Laboratory, Pathology Anatomic Laboratory, and Microbiology Laboratory), By Test Type, By End-user, And Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Contract Research Outsourcing Market Analysis, By Product Type (Early Phase Development Services, Clinic Research Services, Laboratory Services, Laboratory Services, Consulting Services) By Therapeutic Area Type (Oncology, Central nervous system disorders, Immunological Disorders, Diabetes) By End Use, Forecasts to 2026
X-ray Fluorescene Coating Thichness Gauge Market By Type (Measurement Precision 0.1mm, Measurement Precision 0.2mm, Others), By Application (Manufacturing, Commercial, Laboratory & Research), And Region - Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370