Infectious Diseases In Vitro Diagnostics Market To Reach USD 26.54 Billion By 2027, Says Reports And Data
Rising awareness about in vitro diagnostic techniques and growing R&D investments and initiatives is driving product demand and use, and in turn driving market growth.
The global infectious diseases in-vitro diagnostics market is expected to reach a market size of USD 26.54 Billion by 2027, and register a high CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Consistent and high investments in research and development, and rising awareness is among some of the key factors driving market growth. Rising prevalence of chronic diseases and ailments, along with increasing geriatric population, are propelling revenue growth of the infectious diseases in-vitro diagnostics market currently, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Increase in number of surgical procedures being performed globally is also projected to boost market growth. Growing prevalence of infectious diseases such as Respiratory Virus, TB and Drug-resistant TB, HIV, Hepatitis C, and Hepatitis B is creating a rising need for more effective treatment or therapy, which is positively contributing to market growth. Additionally, governmental bodies such as CEA, CDC, and FDA have listed guidelines and safety measures that are expected to continue to support growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3741
The COVID-19 impact:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has resulted in a major demand for diagnostic kits. Market growth has increased significantly in recent months due to a rapid surge in demand for diagnostic kits in COVID-19 detection tests. The high demand is mainly due to the emergency launch of testing kits along with ongoing developments. According to The Rockefeller Foundation, around 70 million POC (Point of Care) tests a month were conducted in the United States by the end of October 2020. The number is expected to increase to approximately 200 million a month by January 2021.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- An increase in the number of research and development initiatives related to the target market and surge in demand for point of care and self-test is expected to fuel revenue growth of the reagents segment, thereby driving growth of the global infectious diseases in vitro diagnostics market.
- Increase in HAIs (hospital-acquired infections) is driving demand for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) kits in infectious diseases. Moreover, increasing STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) will also create a growing need for molecular diagnostic IVD tools.
- The point of care (POC) segment revenue is forecast to register a higher rate due to increasing initiatives to reduce stay in hospital to limit overall expenses.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in the infectious diseases in-vitro diagnostics market in 2019. Robust presence of advanced research and testing infrastructures in countries in the region is another factor supporting market growth.
- Key participants include Abbott, Quidel Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Alere Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Cepheid, Orasure Technologies, Inc., Qiagen N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., among others.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/infectious-diseases-in-vitro-diagnostics-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global infectious diseases in-vitro diagnostics market on the basis of product, technology, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Molecular Diagnostics
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Point of Care
- Central Laboratories
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3741
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3741
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Homeopathy Product Market by Product Type (Tablets, Ointments, Biochemics, Tincture, Dilutions, Others), By Applications (Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Immunology, Neurology, Respiratory, Analgesic & Antipyretic, Others), By Source (Minerals, Animals, Plants), By End-use (Research Laboratories, E-retailers, Retailers, Hospitals, Homeopathic Clinics, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Tuberculosis Testing Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Culture Based Tests, Nucleic Acid Testing, Mantoux Test (Tuberculin Skin Test), Radiography (Chest X-Ray), Drug Susceptibility Testing (DST), and Others), By Disease Type (Latent and Active), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Generic Injectables Market By Product Type (Large-molecule Injectables, Small-molecule Injectables), By Container Type (Vials, Premixes, Prefilled Syringes, Ampoules, Others), By Application (Infectious Diseases, Anesthesia, Oncology, Cardiology, Immunology, Diabetes, Parenteral Nutrition, Others), By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Others), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Market By Treatment (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Anti-angiogenesis Drugs, Radiation Therapy, Surgery), By End-use (Hospitals, Oncology Centers, Long Term Care Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Over the Counter/OTC Test Market By Product Type (Glucose Monitoring Tests, Pregnancy & Fertility Tests, Infectious Disease Tests, Coagulation Monitoring Tests, Urinalysis Tests, Cholesterol Tests, Drugs-of-abuse Tests, Other Tests), By Technology (Immunoassays, Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks), and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-infectious-diseases-in-vitro-diagnostics-market