Heart Attack Diagnostics Market 2022-2030: Increasing Technological Advancements in Cardiovascular Diagnostics Are Key Factors Driving Industry Revenue Growth
The global heart attack diagnostics market size is expected to reach USD 224.65 Billion in 2030 and register a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of CAD and increasing technological advancements in cardiovascular diagnostics are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing number of obese population due to various factors such as excessive drinking, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, and no time for physical activities is contributing to rising cases of heart-related conditions globally, which is expected to support revenue growth of the global market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4132
Recent technological advancements in diagnostic imaging techniques is expected to drive market revenue growth of a significant extent. Availability of multiple imaging modalities is enabling healthcare professionals to accurately evaluate patients suspected of having coronary ischemia. Various imaging techniques such as stress echocardiography, stress electrocardiography, myocardial perfusion imaging, and magnetic resonance imaging among others is significantly improving treatment process by providing both anatomical and functional information of coronary stenosis. Computed Tomography (CT) angiography with perfusion, whole-heart magnetic resonance angiography, CT fractional flow reserve are evolving diagnostic pathway which has also been increasingly incorporated into routine clinical practice for diagnosing patients with CAD and this is expected to further drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Increasing application of artificial intelligence in cardiovascular imaging is expected to boost market revenue growth going ahead. Artificial intelligence algorithms are showing significant progress in time consuming cardiovascular imaging tasks such as anomaly detection, imaging segmentation and patient selection. Thus, application of AI can significantly reduce costs and improve value at all stages of decision making, image acquisition, and interpretation. However, lack of favorable reimbursement scenario could restrain market revenue growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Schiller AG, Siemens Healthineers AG, GE Healthcare Inc., F.Hoffman La-Roche Ltd., Midmark Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hitachi Ltd., AstraZeneca PLC, Welch Allyn Inc., and Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/heart-attack-diagnostics-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In March 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the launch of AI-enabled Precise Suite solution for the company’s incisive CT platform. The new technology provides smart workflows by utilizing AI-enabled image reconstruction technology, facilitating automated patient positioning, capturing motion-free cardiac image capture and enabling healthcare professionals to gain real-time interventional guidance, improve operational efficiency and provide quality care.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributable to increasing use of ECG diagnostic procedures in the diagnosis of cardiac conditions such as arrhythmia, congenital heart defects, coronary occlusion among others.
- Hospitals segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share over the forecast period owing to growing number of trans-catheter structural heart surgery and coronary artery bypass grafting procedures performed in hospitals to diagnose and treat coronary artery disease.
- Non-invasive segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of technologically advanced non-invasive diagnostic imaging modalities for providing real-time visualization of arterial wall and high-resolution image for accurate diagnosis of coronary artery disease.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period attributable to rising number of elderly population, increasing demand for advanced diagnostic imaging techniques and growing investment in R&D activities for significantly improving identification and screening of heart diseases and contribute to improved diagnosis and facilitate targeted treatment.
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4132
Heart Attack Diagnostics Market Segmentation:
Diagnostics Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Invasive Procedure
- Non-Invasive Procedure
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Stress Test
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Computerized Tomography (CT) Scan
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)
- Blood Test
- Brain Natriuretic Peptide(BNP)
- Creatine Kinese MB (CK-MB)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4132
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Arthroscopy Market By Type (Arthroscope, Implants, Arthroscopy Shavers, Visualization Systems, Fluid Management, Radio Devices), By Application (Knee, Shoulder, Wrist, Spine, Hip, Temporomandibular Joints), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Clinics), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Phototherapy Market Analysis, By Therapy Type (Ultraviolet B, Psoralen UV A) By Disease Type (Skin Diseases, Cancers and Pre-cancers, Neonatal Jaundice, Mood and Sleep Disorders) By Device Type (CFL, LED, Lamps) By End Use (Home, Clinic, Hospital), Forecasts To 2028
Photomedicine Market By Technology (Lasers, Lamps, Polychromatic Polarized Light, Full spectrum lights), Application (Dental, Oncology, Dermatology, Pain, Ophthalmology), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Digital Therapeutics Market Analysis, By Type (Software and Mobile Application, Hardware) By Disease Type (Obesity, Cardiovascular Disease, Central Nervous System Disease, Diabetes, Respiratory Diseases), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts to 2028
Eye Care Product Market Analysis By Product Type (Ointment, Artificial Tear Drops Etc.), Product Form (Cream, Gel, Solutions Etc.), Availability (Retail, Online And Hospital Pharmacies),And By Application (Single Purpose And Multi-Purpose), Forecasts To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.