HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals Market: Combination Drugs Segment to Gain Share in Global Market
HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals: Introduction
- Hepatitis C is a viral infection that leads to inflammation of the liver, which can cause serious liver damage. The infection caused by hepatitis C virus (HCV), a blood borne virus, spreads through contaminated blood. A person can come in contact with contaminated blood during transfusion of unscreened blood and blood products, unsafe injection practices, and sexual practices that can lead to exposure to contaminated blood.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hcv-directacting-antivirals-market.html
- Previously, patients with hepatitis C infection needed weekly injections and oral medications. However, patients were unable to continue the treatment owing to side-effects and other health issues.
- Management of HCV patients has transformed in the last few years, wherein patients are cured by oral medications. This treatment is continued for two to six months, depending on the patient’s improvement and recommendations from the healthcare provider.
- Hepatitis C is one of the major causes of liver cancer.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79178
Key Drivers of Global HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals Market
- The global HCV direct-acting antivirals market is primarily driven by an increase in prevalence of chronic hepatitis C virus infection, rise in awareness about newer generation therapeutic options for HCV, and a rise in research & development activities by pharmaceutical companies about infectious diseases
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 71 million people are living with chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Of these, a large group of population developed cirrhosis or liver cancer. Additionally, in 2016, nearly 399 000 people died from hepatitis C.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79178
Combination Drugs Segment to Gain Share in Global Market
- In terms of drug class, the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market can be classified into NS3/4A protease inhibitors, NS5A polymerase inhibitors, NS5B polymerase inhibitors, and combination drugs
- The combination drugs segment is anticipated to dominate the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market during the forecast period, due to a large number of clinical trials evaluating combination drugs for the treatment of HCV and a rise in expenditure on these trails
Hospital Pharmacies to be a Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of distribution channel, the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market can be categorized into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies
- The hospital pharmacies segment is likely to account for a major share of the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market by 2030, owing to an increase in patient volume at hospitals and growing availability of prescribed antiviral drugs at pharmacies
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79178
North America to Dominate Global HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals Market
- In terms of region, the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market during the forecast period owing an increase in awareness about HCV direct-antivirals and rising R&D expenditure.
- The market in Europe is anticipated to be driven by a rise in number of patients with HCV and lung cancer, an increase in awareness about association of HCV & lung cancer, presence well-established pharmaceutical companies, and the expansion of the pharmaceutical industry in the European Union. As per the WHO, Europe is one of the most affected regions by HCV. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, nearly 31 273 cases of hepatitis C were recorded in 29 member states of the European Union.
Buy HCV Direct-Acting Antivirals Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79178<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global HCV direct-acting antivirals market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global HCV direct-acting antivirals market include:
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Miniature Retinal Scanners Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/miniature-retinal-scanners-market.html
Transportable Exam Station Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/transportable-exam-station-market.html
Lactate Meters Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lactate-meters-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453