Halitosis Treatment Market To Reach USD 29.6 Billion By 2028 – Reports and Data
Increasing halitosis disease burden across the globe is expected to boost industry growth.
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the Global Halitosis Treatment Market size was valued at USD 10 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed USD 29.6 Billion in terms of revenue, at a CAGR of 13.1% through 2028. The market growth is driven by increased consumption of tobacco products and rising prevalence of periodontal diseases across the globe.
Halitosis is a condition of bad breath arising due to one of the many factors, including bad oral hygiene, side-effect of medications, alcohol consumption, smoking, crash diets, diabetes, GERD, lactose intolerance, and gum diseases, and others. It is a clinical condition that generally leads to social restraints.
The condition has become a major issue across the globe where a moderate case of halitosis is quite high, severe cases are limited to 5% of the population only. In the US, approximately 80 million people spend more than USD 10 Billion annually on oral hygiene products. Rising prevalence of halitosis coupled with increasing awareness regarding the disease and its treatment will foster halitosis market size through 2028.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1469
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the pathological segment accounted for 53% of the market share in 2020 and is forecast to contribute significantly to the revenue share through 2028. Pathological treatment includes a number of medical specialties that diagnose diseases with the analysis of tissue, cell, and body fluid samples. Accuracy of these tests is the key factor boosting segmental growth.
- Based on indication, the liver segment is projected to have the highest CAGR of 13.9% over the analysis period. This can be attributed to rising cases of ‘Frank liver failure’ and ‘late stage liver failure’, and both of these lead to bad breath problem.
- Based on drug treatment type, the antacid segment is estimated to deliver a CAGR of 13.7% through 2028. Antacids are in high demand owing to its ability to neutralize stomach acid and relieve indigestion, which effectively helps in limiting bad breath.
- Based on end-use, the hospitals segment accounted for 48% of the market share in 2020 and is forecast to deliver significant growth through 2028. This can be attributed to increased extreme cases of halitosis being recorded in hospital settings over the past few years. Generally, people do not treat bad breath unless it becomes a serious social problem.
- Geographically, North America accounted for 31% of the halitosis market share in 2020 and is forecast to observe major traction through 2028 on account of rising awareness among populace regarding the disease and availability of its treatment is in the region.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to deliver highest growth rate during the forecast period on account of increasing awareness regarding diagnosis methods and treatment for halitosis among masses. In addition, surging cases of chronic diseases such as respiratory diseases, diabetes, lungs or liver failure, and others will positively impact regional industry growth in the coming years.
- Key participants in the global halitosis market include Colgate-Palmolive Company, Dr. Harold Katz, LLC, All USA Partners LLC., Rowpar Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Listerine, Abbott, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Oral B, GSK, Philips Oral Healthcare, Pfizer, and Roche among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1469
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global Halitosis Treatment Market on the basis of Type, Indication, Diagnostic Tests, Drug Treatment, End Users, and Region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Diagnostic Tests Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Gas Chromatography
- Beta-galactosidase activity assay
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1469
Drug Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Clinical Immunoanalyzer Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (CLIA, ELISA, FIA, Others), by Application (Hospital, Clinic, Others), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Bone Allograft and Xenograft Market Share & Trends Analysis by Application (Spinal Fusion, Bone Trauma, Others), by Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts, 2016-2026
Medical Alert Systems Market By Type (Landline Type, Mobile Type, Standalone type), By Application Type (Inside The Home, Outside The Home), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-halitosis-treatment-market