Glycomics Market: Continuous research and development activities in the field of glycomics are projected to fuel the market
Glycomics Market: Introduction
- Glycomics is the study of structure and function of a complete set of glycans and glycoconjugates produced in a given cell or organism
- Glycans is a structure of sugar molecules conjugated to proteins and lipids. These are the most abundant and structurally diverse class of molecules present in nature.
- Glycans are directly involved in most biological processes and play a major role in nearly every human disease
- Glycomics is a new approach and research is being led on its various applications. Therefore, major players of the glycomics market are collaborating with research & academic institutes for the development of newer methods. For instance, Agilent Technologies collaborated with the University of Southern California to encourage scientists in the field of diagnostics, new medication development, and clinical gadgets.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77846
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Glycomics Market
- In last decade, there has been a rapid growth of glycomics, lipidomics and metabolomics fields that explain cellular compounds which are not produced by genetic template-driven method, but instead are products of biosynthetic pathways created by a cell’s proteome. These new fields, in combination with the more mature fields of genomics, proteomics, and transcriptomics, are currently generating a more comprehensive view of cellular function in normal as well as in disease cell physiology. Increase in technological advancement is anticipated to drive the global glycomics market.
- The field of human serum glycomics has witnessed studies regarding strong affiliations between changes in glycan structure and different diseases, stages of diseases and characteristics, changes in circulating tumor cells, and age-related changes to our physiology. These relations are uncovering new insights into how disease initiates. Continuous research and development activities in the field of glycomics are projected to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Glycomics Market –
- Rise in government driven initiatives is likely to increase the funding for R&D, which is estimated to lead to an increased requirement for glycomics techniques. For instance, the Government of Australia invested around US$ 10.4 billion for scientific research and development activities in 2018.
- Rise in mergers is limiting the entry of new players, which is hampering the glycomics market
- Any medical device or process involved in disease diagnostic or treatment has to follow a long approval process, which is a key factor restraining the global market
Pre book Glycomics Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77846<ype=S
North America to Lead Global Glycomics Market
- In terms of region, the global glycomics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America leads the global glycomics market, and this trend is estimated to continue in the next few years. This can be attributed to an increase in R&D investments in pharmaceutical companies & research institutes for new drug development and the presence of major research laboratories, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology companies in the region.
- Europe follows North America in terms of share of the global glycomics market. Rising demand for personalized medicine and technological advancement & development in glycomics instrumentation are projected to propel the glycomics market in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period, due to the presence of a large patient pool and cost convenient clinical trials along with availability of skilled workforce
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a steady pace due to rapidly developing economies, presence of major players, and evolving infrastructure of healthcare in these regions
Top of Form
For More Information:
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Glycomics Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Merck KGaA
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Glyco Expression Technologies, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Asparia Glycomics
- Vector Laboratories
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- glyconet Berlin Brandenburg e. V.
- CANADIAN GLYCOMICS NETWORK (GLYCONET)
- RayBiotech, Inc.
Browse More Market Reports:
Across developed countries the ownership of companion or livestock animals of various known and exotic breeds has remained high since the last few decades. Developing countries are catching up in this regard as well. Across the world, livestock animals are majorly domesticated for their economic value. Dairy products, meat, fibers, and fertilizers derived from companion animals have considerable market value. In addition, their labor is put to use in agriculture and farming. Besides this, humans have grown fond of petting companion animals. Spurred by these factors the demand for veterinary drugs has increased as veterinarians and owners focus more on ensuring the health and wellness of companion pets.
Biotechnology and healthcare industry is experiencing a significant demand from emerging economies across the globe. The report includes extensive analysis on the historic data across the biotechnology and healthcare segment and forecast for the anti-venom market considering all possible factors impacting the growth. The main factor driving the anti-venom market is the anti-venom treatment being the only standard treatment for snake bite with no alternative treatment. Other factors that support growth of anti-venom market is high prevalence of snake bites, scorpion bites, and other animal or insect bites such as fish stings. Encroachment of forest lands for agricultural and housing purposes has enabled human to be in close proximity to poisonous insects and animals, thus increasing the demand for anti-venom which is most effective treatment for venomous bites.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453