Early Toxicity Testing Market Demand, Insights and Forecast up to 2027
Wilmington, Delaware, United States: An early toxicity testing or screening is the process of safety assessment which determines the level of tissue or cell damage and maximum safe concentration of any chemical or drug. It is generally performed during preclinical development of products.
Toxicology testing may also be carried out to determine the approximate amount and type of drugs present in the blood such as alcohol, amphetamine, barbiturates, benzodiazepine, and cocaine.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/early-toxicity-testing.html
Key methods used for toxicology testing are in vivo testing, in vitro testing, and in silico testing
In vivo testing utilizes test animals to carry out desired testing process. It can be categorized into two types: acute in vivo testing (short-term testing) and chronic in vivo testing (long-term testing).
In vitro experimentation uses isolated cells from different organisms, including humans, depending on the type of cell needed to perform the specific research activity
In silico method, also known as predictive toxicology testing, is concerned with the development of new non-animal tests that do not simply duplicate existing animal tests but which provide a new scientific basis for safety testing
Among the testing methods, the in vivo segment dominates the global toxicology testing services market in terms of value, owing to its high cost
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2443
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Early Toxicity Testing Market
Rise in Focus on Early Detection of Toxicity of Chemicals Drives Global Market
- Preclinical toxicology testing studies are carried out for screening the new chemical entity under development in order to analyze its safety and efficacy in animal models before it enters clinical trials in human beings
- Roughly 30% of drugs tested in clinical trials fail due to unanticipated and unacceptable toxicology profiles
- Early detection of toxicity during the preclinical phase can prevent large spending on clinical trials, thus saving R&D expenditure and unnecessary exposure of toxic chemicals to healthy human volunteers participating in the clinical trials
- Thus, the companies involved in the drug development process and the regulatory bodies are focusing on early detection of the toxicity of chemicals
- For this purpose, toxicology studies are outsourced to an expert team from CROs to speed up the process and reduce costs
- Thus, rise in focus on early detection of toxicity is expected to propel the global early toxicity testing market during the forecast period
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Early Toxicity Testing Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=2443
Early Toxicity Testing Market: Segmentation
- Based on technique, the global early toxicity testing market can be segmented into in vivo, in silico, and in vitro
- In vivo toxicology testing procedure leads the global early toxicity testing market, in terms of value, due to high cost associated with this type of testing technique
- In vivo toxicology testing is lengthy, expensive, and painful to animals used in the testing procedures. Many ethical groups forbid the use of animals for chemical toxicity research and testing. It contributed to new toxicology testing methods, such as in vitro and in silico tests.
- Based on end-user, the global early toxicity testing market can be categorized into pharmaceuticals industry, cosmetics industry, chemicals industry, food industry, and others
Emerging Economies to Offer Growth Opportunities
- In terms of region, the global early toxicity testing market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America constitutes the largest market for early toxicity testing. This can be attributed to stringent regulations by USFDA governing safety assessment of the products, high research & development funds, presence of leading toxicology testing service provider CROs in the region, and high consumer awareness about safety of the products.
- Asia Pacific is a lucrative market for toxicology testing services. The market in the region is expected to expand at significantly high CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increase in preference to CROs in this region due to high quality services offered by them in low cost and high speed, presence of skilled labor, and opening of preclinical testing centers in areas such as China, India, Japan, & Australia by leading players in the market.
Make an Enquiry before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=2443
Key Service Providers Operating in Global Market
The global early toxicity testing market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global early toxicity testing market include:
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Bureau Veritas
- Evotec AG
- Merck KGaA
- SGS Group
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC. (PPD)
- WuXi AppTec
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Central Lab Market: Companies in the central lab market are increasing efforts to implement home visit testing for several COVID-19 research studies and provide high quality support to logistics courier partners.
In Vitro Diagnostics Market: Rise in the healthcare expenditure due to the increase in awareness about various healthcare programs and availability of cost-effective diagnostic methods are likely to augment the growth of the global in vitro diagnostics market.
ASRs and RUOs Market: Rise in usage of ASRs in various diagnostic applications is expected to boost the growth of the ASRs and RUOs market in the U.S. during the forecast period.
Companion Diagnostics Market: The global companion diagnostics market is expected to witness tremendous growth opportunities due to rising incidences of oncology and chronic disorders across the globe.
Pressure Ulcer Diagnostics Market: Rise in number of patients suffering from pressure ulcers and increase in admission of patients in ICU settings, nursing homes, and long-term care settings amid the COVID-19 pandemic are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global pressure ulcer diagnostics market.
Lyme Disease Diagnostics Market: The surge in the frequency and prevalence of Lyme disease and rising investments from government organizations and large corporates for developing diagnostic kits are primary reasons contributing to the growth of the global Lyme disease diagnostics market.
Veterinary Teleradiology Market: Service providers in the veterinary teleradiology market have played an important role during the coronavirus outbreak to control and minimize panic among pet owners over severe and general health symptoms in animals.
Enteric Disease Testing Market: High morbidity and rapid spread of enteric bacterial infections is projected to drive the global enteric disease testing market during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing market research reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453