Digestive Enzymes Market Analysis 2022-2028- Increasing Demand For Advanced Digestive Enzyme Supplements Is A Key Growth Driving Factor
Rise in awareness of gastrointestinal disorders, muscle improvement and fat reduction supplements are the major factors influencing market growth.
The global digestive enzymes market size was USD 635.31 million in 2020 and is expected to register a steady revenue CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by factors such as growing geriatric population, increasing incidences of gastrointestinal diseases including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease, constipation, and gastroesophageal reflux disease, and rising consumer awareness about the gut health benefits of digestive enzymes.
Changing lifestyles and eating habits, growing demand for digestive enzyme supplements, especially among health & fitness-oriented individuals, and increasing expenditure on healthcare are other key factors prompting the growth of this market.
Digestive enzymes are proteins that regulate and facilitate the chemical reactions taking place during digestion of food. These enzymes help to break down the complex molecules of food such as carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into smaller substances and aid in their complete absorption in the body. Lipase, protease, maltase, lactase, peptidase, amylase, sucrose, and nuclease are common digestive enzymes present in the digestive tract of human beings and animals. Digestive enzymes are mostly secreted by salivary glands, gastric glands in the gut, pancreatic glands, liver, and small intestine. Deficiency of digestive enzymes in the body could lead to various health conditions such as lactose intolerance and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, and therefore, individuals with such deficiencies are recommended to take digestive enzyme supplements. For instance, some common over-the-counter pancreatic enzyme supplements include Zenpep, Creon, Ultresa, Pancreaze, Pertzye, and Viokace. Digestive enzymes are naturally present in a variety of foods including pineapples, mangoes, papayas, bananas, avocados, honey, kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut, miso, ginger, and kiwifruit. Inclusion of such foods in our everyday diet can help improve digestion and gut health.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1251
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is segmented on the basis of dosage form into tablets, capsules, powder, liquids, and others.
- Tablets segment dominated the market, valued for 21.1% of the digestive enzymes market share in 2020, and is forecasted to have a growth of 8.3% during the forecast period.
- The market is segmented on the basis of product type into carbohydrates, protease, lipase and others.
- Carbohydrates or amylase dominated the market in 2020 with a forecasted CAGR of 10.2%. It is driven by the fact that amylase breaks down the carbohydrates into the sugars that the body needs for energy.
- The market is segmented on the basis of origin into animal, fungi, microbial and plant.
- The animal-origin segment held the largest market share in the market and is forecasted to follow its dominance throughout the forecast period, with a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
- The efficiency of these animal-originated enzymes in various diseases, such as pancreatitis, exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, and pancreatic cancer, are responsible for driving the growth of the segment
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into Infant Nutrition, Medical Nutrition, Sports Nutrition and Others.
- Medical nutrition segment dominated the market in 2020 and is forecasted to grow with a rate of 9.6% during the forecast period, due to the increasing number of patients suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, rising demand for probiotics and prebiotics among people.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
- North America dominated the market in 2020 with a forecasted annual growth of 10.3% during the forecast period.
- The increasing occurrence of chronic gastrointestinal diseases, rising demand for precautionary medicine, and the presence of intense competition among the manufacturers are primary factors contributing to large market size.
- Key participants include Country Life LLC., National Enzyme Company, Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems Inc., Garden Of Life Inc., Biotics Research Corporation, Food State Inc., Matsun Nutrition, Metagenics, Inc., Twinlab Corporation, and Abbott Nutrition, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions and partnerships to hold on going trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/digestive-enzyme-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Digestive enzyme Market on the basis of dosage form, product type, origin, application, and region:
Dosage form Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Product type Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 And Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Origin Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 And Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 And Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Infant Nutrition
- Medical Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Other End uses
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1251
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; 2018-2028 and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1251
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Nucleic Acid Testing Market By Product Type (Ligase Chain Reaction, Whole Genome Sequencing, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Transcription-mediated Amplification (TMA)), By Technique (Probe Amplification Systems, Target Amplification Systems, Signal Amplification) By Application, By End-user (Hospitals, R&D Centers), Forecast to 2020â€“2028
Cardiovascular Devices Market Analysis, By Product (Diagnostic and Monitoring, Surgical By End Use (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Cardiac Diagnostic Centres), Forecasts to 2028
DNA and Gene Chip Market Analysis By Product Type (consumables, instruments), by Application (Cancer Diagnostics, Gene Expression, Proteomics, Genomics, Drug Discovery, Agrigenomics, Others) and by region Forecasts To 2028
Knee Replacement Implants Market : By Procedure Type (Total Knee Replacement, Partial Knee Replacement), By Material Type(Stainless Steel,,Cobalt Chromium Alloys,Titanium Alloys,Polyethylene), By Component, By End-use (Ambulatory Service Centers), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Dental Hand Tools Market Study, By Product Type (Cutting Instruments, Examination Instruments), By End Users/Applications (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Research Institutes/Universities), Forecasts to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-digestive-enzyme-market