Dental Implants Market Analysis 2022-2028 - Increasing Investments In Research And Development Activities, Increasing Demand For Cosmetic Density Are Key Factors Fueling Global Market Growth
Increasing elderly population globally, rising incidence of oral diseases among adults and children, and increasing focus on developing affordable dental implants are key factors fueling global market growth
The global dental implants market is expected to reach USD 8.61 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global market revenue growth are increasing adoption of latest orthodontic techniques by hospitals and clinics, high prevalence of diseases such as tooth decay, periodontal diseases, and increasing awareness about oral hygiene and dental implants.
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are surgically placed on jawbone to replace tooth root with metal screw-like posts. These implants are most commonly used for restoration of missing tooth or teeth. Over the recent years, there has been a high prevalence of tooth loss due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, accidents, falls, or aging. Moreover, people suffering from tooth loss may lose self-confidence while talking or smiling. Tooth loss also results in pronunciation difficulties. These implants are comfortable, natural, and function like regular tooth and thereby help patients to chew food, smile, or engage confidently. Factors such as technological developments in dental care sector, increasing investments by public and private sectors, and rising disposable income are expected to continue to drive market revenue growth. In addition, increasing number of hospitals and dental clinics, improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing healthcare spending, and rising investments in research and development activities are expected to fuel global market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1632
However, high cost of dental implants and procedures, and inaccessibility to latest dental equipment and procedure in many hospitals and clinics due to lack of sufficient funds are key factors expected to hamper overall growth during the forecast period. In addition, lack of favorable reimbursement schemes and lack of awareness about dental diseases and treatment in certain developing economies are expected to hamper market growth.
Some key highlights of the report:
- Among the type, the endosteal implants segment is expected to account for largest revenue share between 2021 and 2028. Rising incidence of various dental problems across the globe, high preference for endosteal implants in procedures, increasing preference for aesthetic and long lasting appeal, and increasing investment for developing cost-effective implants are some key factors driving revenue growth of the segment.
- Based on end use, the dental clinics segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to rapid increase in the number of dental clinics across the globe, increasing healthcare spending, rising adoption of latest dental care equipment and procedures, and availability of highly skilled professionals.
- The dental implants market in Europe is expected to register steady revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing geriatric population, high prevalence of dental disorders, oral diseases, periodontal diseases, availability of advanced dental reconstruction procedures, and increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry and dental aesthetics. In addition, increasing focus on developing cost-effective procedures and rising investments in R&D activities are fueling Europe’s market growth.
- Asia Pacific market revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of dental diseases, improving healthcare infrastructure, and increasing adoption of latest dental procedures. Other factors driving market revenue growth in Asia Pacific are rising disposable income, increasing number of dental clinics across the region, increasing geriatric population.
- Adin Dental Implant Systems, Anthogyr SAS, AVINENT Implant System, Bicon Dental Implants, Danaher Corporation, Dentsply Sirona, Dentium Co., Ltd., DIO Implant, Institut Straumann AG, Kyocera Medical Corporation, Osstem Implant, Southern Implants, Thommen Medical AG, Dentis Co., Ltd., T-Plus Implant Tech. Co., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. CeraRoot SL., BioHorizons, and Henry Schein Inc. are some of the key companies profiled in the global dental implants market report.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-implants-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global dental implants market on the basis of type, material, design, procedure type, end use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Intramucosal Implants
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel-walled Implants
Procedure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- Dental Clinics
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1632
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1632
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Lateral Flow Assays Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Application (Clinical Testing (Pregnancy, Infectious Diseases (Mosquito, Influenza, STI, Hepatitis, TB) Cardiac Marker Lipid Test) Veterinary, Food Safety), By Product, By Technique, By End User, And By Region, And Forecast To 2028
Gene Panel Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product & Services (Test Kits, Testing Services), Technique (Amplicon-based Approach, Hybridization-based Approach), Design (Predesigned Gene Panel, Custom Gene Panel), Application (Cancer Risk Assessment, Diagnosis of Congenital Diseases, Pharmacogenetics, Other Applications) & End Use (Hospital & Diagnostic Laboratories, Research & Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical, And Biotechnology Companies) And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Heart Failure POC & LOC Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Test Type (Proteomic Testing, Metabolic Testing, Genomic Testing), By Technology (Microfluidics, Array-based Systems, Others), By End-use (Clinics, Hospitals, Home, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Oncology Companion Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product & Service (Product, Service), By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Next-generation Sequencing, Immunohistochemistry, In-situ Hybridization, Others), By Disease Type (Breast Cancer, Non-small Cell Lung Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Melanoma, Leukemia, Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Pathology/Diagnostic Laboratory, Academic Medical Centers), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dental-implants-market