Demand for Basal Cell Carcinoma Treatment Drugs to Total US$ 2.3 Bn by 2025 as Non-surgical Treatments Gain Traction
Heightened Skincare Spending Catalyzes Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC) Treatment Market Growth at 9% CAGR
The basal cell carcinoma (BCC) treatment market study by Fact.MR offers compelling insights into growth drivers and restraints impacting the market over the next five years. The survey offers BCC treatment demand outlook and studies opportunities existing in key segments, including treatment and end-user.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per Fact.MR, the global BCC treatment market is projected to grow at a 9% CAGR over the next five years. The rising prevalence of skin cancer on account of heavy exposure to ultraviolet radiation is a major factor contributing to the BCC treatment market growth.
Among non-surgical treatments, superficial radiation therapy (SRT) is gaining immense traction as patients suffering from BCC gradually transitioning to the therapy. Since this treatment has shown better patient outcomes and is associated with fewer complications, it is likely to register increasing demand through the assessment period.
Healthcare companies present in this market are subsequently capitalizing on opportunities existing in this lucrative category by increasing the availability of SRT across specialty clinics and hospitals.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Integration of SRT with Mohs surgery for the effective treatment of BCC will further propel the growth in the coming years. As per the report, the market will continue rising at a steady pace, spurred by the launch of improved drug formulations. Driven by this, the healthcare companies in the BCC treatment market are introducing a novel drug class and hedgehog pathway inhibitors for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma.
Regionally, North America is likely to retain its dominance owing to the increasing awareness regarding BCC coupled with the launch of advanced options for treatment. Meanwhile, Asia-Pacific is projected to register growth at a high pace driven by the increasing allocation towards healthcare fund, which is creating scope for the entry of new players.
“Companies operating in the BCC treatment market are focusing on novel drug development. This also is expected to place drugs as the preferred option for treatment in the market,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from BCC Treatment Market Survey
- North America market for BBC treatment is anticipated to reach a valuation of US$ 5.8 billion by the end of 2025.
- Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
- Based on distribution channel, hospitals are expected to exhibit rapid growth over the forthcoming years.
- Based on treatment, surgery is forecast to account for the largest share in the market over the assessment period.
- Based on treatment, drugs are estimated to account for the second-leading share in the market. Demand in this category is expected to total US$ 2.3 Bn by 2025.
- Increasing investments in development of novel BBC medication is enabling growth in the market.
- Companies operating in the basal cell carcinoma treatment market are assessing the dosing regimens for the effective BCC treatment, which in turn is propelling market growth.
Ask Your BCC Treatment Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports
BCC treatment manufacturers are focusing on expansion of their product portfolio. Similarly, other market players are focusing on acquisitions and partnerships to strengthen their footprint globally.
In 2020, Merck & Co Inc announced that U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted KEYTRUDA, Merck’s anti-PD-1 therapy, as monotherapy for the treatment of patients with recurrent or metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cSCC) that is not curable by surgery or radiation
Some of the leading players operating in the BCC treatment market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
More Valuable Insights on BCC Treatment Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global BCC treatment market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. the survey reveals growth projections on BCC treatment market with detailed segmentation:
- Surgical Excision
- Electrodessication & Cutterage (ED&C)
- Mohs Surgery
- Topical Treatment
- Advanced Medication
- Radiation Therapy
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Laser Therapy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Key Questions Covered in the BCC Treatment Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for BCC treatment market between 2020 and 2025
- The report offers insight into BCC treatment demand outlook for forecast period 2020 - 2025
- BCC treatment market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- BCC treatment market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Anticancer Drugs Market- Anticancer drugs sales are increasing as a huge number of awareness initiatives are launched by governments and central authorities around the world. Increased financing for anticancer therapeutics research and development is resulting in breakthroughs in treatment techniques and routes of administration. The development of treatments with better patient outcomes and fewer side effects than traditional ones is expected to improve patients' trust in these drugs, bolstering the anticancer drugs market's growth prospects.
Cancer Therapeutics Market- Peptide-based cancer therapies are seeing incremental increase in the global market. Discoveries of revolutionary peptide-based medications are projected to influence developing trends in the cancer therapeutics market, with the cancer therapeutics sector remaining steady in its research and development (R&D) operations. In the future years, peptide-based drugs are projected to become more widely used in cancer therapeutics.
Melanoma Cancer Diagnostics Market- Peptide-based cancer treatments are still in their early stages of development, but the initial low figures do not indicate any market pessimism. Future growth potentials of such cancer treatments are intensifying thanks to new advancements in delivery, stability, alterations, and preclinical success. A flood of novel peptides with promising preclinical findings are being tested in cancer treatment clinical trials. Furthermore, peptides' application base is gradually increasing to include other therapeutic fields. The increased prevalence of cancer around the world is projected to have an impact on the worldwide peptide-based cancer therapeutics market in the near future.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583