Demand for Advanced Oral Care Steering Dental Radiology Equipment Sales at 6% CAGR through 2031: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Offers Incisive Coverage on Global Dental Radiology Equipment Growth
A Fact.MR survey on dental radiology equipment demand outlook offers detailed analysis on the key growth drivers and trends affecting demand in the market. The survey also provides insights on the competitive landscape of global dental radiology equipment market. As per the report, market players are expected to focus on product launches as key strategies to gain competitive edge.
Fact.MR: The global dental radiology equipment market is anticipated to grow at 6% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.The market is projected to expand 1.4X to reach valuation of over US$ 10 Bn by 2031.Ongoing technological advancements in medical imaging for improving dental treatments are boosting dental radiology equipment sales.
Dental radiology equipment is used for dental imaging in order to diagnose various dental disorders such as tooth decay, gingivitis, dental caries, and others. This equipment is used in hospitals, dental clinics and diagnostic centers. Technological advancements in medical imaging aimed at offering advanced oral care and rising cases of periodontal disorders will continue driving sales in the market.
Manufacturers are focusing on improving accuracy of images and developing compact systems for oral and intraoral radiology to limit radiation exposure. Focus on improved patient care will therefore remain a chief growth driver for the market.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people globally. With the burden of oral concerns forecast to surge, countries around the world are likely to make provision for advanced diagnosis and treatment. This will in turn create a conducive environment for the overall expansion of the market.
Surging demand for dental implants will create opportunities for dental radiology equipment sales. As per Fact.MR, demand for dental radiology equipment for implantology will surge on the back of rising number of bone graft assessments and focus on evaluation of post-surgical and treatment cases.
“Inclination for technological advancements will remain consistent among market players. With competition forecast to soar in the coming years, a slew of product launches with advanced features is on cards, "said a Fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key takeaways from Dental radiology equipment Market research report
- The market in China is estimated to reach valuation of over US$ 2 Bn by the end of 2031.
- Dental radiology equipment sales are expected to increase in Germany at 4% CAGR by the end of the forecast period.
- North America accounts for over 1/3 of the global market in terms of value and volume. The U.S. will emerge as a dominant market for sales of dental radiology equipment in North America.
- By type, extraoral systems are expected to reach valuation of over US$ 5 Bn by 2031.
- Dental radiology equipment application in cone beam computed tomography is set to record at 3% CAGR in coming years.
- Rising focus on oral cleanliness and high rate of oral malignancy will drive market growth.
- Increasing awareness regarding facial aesthetics and consequent importance of dental procedures is boosting market growth in developed countries.
- Rising popularity of cosmetic dentistry is will fuel demand for dental radiology.
- Lack of awareness about oral healthcare in developing countries is restraining market growth.
- High cost of equipment is impeding demand for dental radiology.
Request customization at:
Key players are focusing on production of new product to increase market revenue. For instance,
- In 2017, International Dental Show in Cologne, Germany, Dentsply Sirona launched various advanced products and solutions including a myriad of company’s products aimed at offering efficient workflows.
- In 2019, Envista Holdings Corporation collaborated with TeamSmile programs to allow dentists to use KaVo SMARTmatic and the KaVo MASTERtorque LUX M8900L.
- In 2019, a team of researchers from Southern Taiwan University of Science and Technology developed a selective anatomy analytic iteration reconstruction algorithm aimed at reducing generative noise in Cone-beam computed tomography systems (CBCT).
Key players operating in the market include
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Dentsply Sirona
- Midmark Corporation
- Planmeca Oy
- Apteryx Imaging Inc.
- The Yoshida Dental Mfg. Co. Ltd
More Insights on the Dental radiology equipment Market
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the dental radiology equipment market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global dental radiology equipment market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Intraoral Dental Radiology Equipment
- Extraoral Dental Radiology Equipment
- Intraoral Plate Scanner Dental Radiology Equipment
- CBCT Imaging Dental Radiology Equipment
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Implantology
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Endodontics
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Orthodontics
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Dental Clinics
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Hospitals
- Dental Radiology Equipment for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Key Questions Covered in Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into dental radiology equipment demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for dental radiology equipment market between 2021 and 2031
- Dental radiology equipment market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Dental radiology equipment market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Dental Lasers Market- Expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental lasers, have gained popularity in recent years as a result of increased purchasing power among populations in both developed and developing countries. This is predicted to have a direct impact on the market for dental lasers. The global dental lasers market is being driven by a growing geriatric demographic as well as an increase in edentulous instances. Due to increased prevalence of periodontal illnesses such as gum bleeding and untreated tooth decay, the dental lasers market is expected to gain significant momentum in the near future.
Dental Consumables Market- The dental consumables market is expected to rise steadily, owing to increased cases of dental problems and rising demand for invasive dental operations. Increased dental tourism in developing nations like China and India, as well as an increasing geriatric population, are all contributing to this trend. Dental consumables are used to address a variety of dental conditions, including tooth restoration, gingival tissue problems, dental impairments, dental caries, and periodontal illnesses. The global expansion of the dental consumables market is being driven by an increase in the number of occurrences of dental problems.
Dental Curing Lights Market- Less energy usage is one of the primary drivers driving the Dental Curing Lights Market, which has resulted in an increase in demand for dental curing lights. Dental curing lights are predicted to become more popular as they use less energy than previous procedures. Dental Curing Lights market is estimated to be driven by increased awareness about oral health, rising healthcare spending, and rising disposable income.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583