Consolidation in US a Key Focus Area for Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Market Players
Award-winning market research company Fact.MR has released the Human Growth Hormone market report. According to the research, long-acting human growth hormone compositions are emerging constantly. A rise in the prevalence of human growth hormone deficiency, HIV/AIDS, cancer, Turner syndrome, SHOX gene haploinsufficiency, skeletal dysplasia, as well as an increase in healthcare expenditure and the availability of advanced recombinant DNA technology are factors expected to fuel the human growth hormone market over the projected timeframe.
According to Fact. MR. somatotrophs, anterior pituitary cells that secrete almost 1-2 milligrams of hormones every day, develop and secrete human growth hormones. In the 1980s, synthetic human growth hormone was developed and approved for use in children and adults by the FDA. The use of synthetic human growth hormone by adolescents has seen a rise of 120 percent from 2012 to 2013, as per a report undertaken by the Relationship Attitude Monitoring Study (PATS). Human growth hormone enhances muscle strength, production, and exercise efficiency. Lower human growth hormone levels can increase the risk of cancer, affect the quality of life, and induce fat gain.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1389
- Due to the involvement of local players in the industry, easy supply, and improved affordability for human growth hormone medications and hormone therapy, adoption in US will grow at the fastest pace
- Market players can expect a steady stream of opportunities in China, India, and other high-growth markets in APAC
- A significant percentage of Turner syndrome patients are being treated for delayed sexual and physical development using growth hormones.
- Market players are focusing on novel use in Prader-Willi syndrome, Noonan syndrome, SHOX gene haploinsufficiency, idiopathic small stature, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, and chronic kidney diseases, are avoided by human growth hormone.
- Increase in the prevalence of human growth hormone deficiency, HIV/AIDS, cancer, Turner syndrome, SHOX gene haploinsufficiency, skeletal dysplasia, as well as increased healthcare spending
- Commercialization by the US FDA of medicines for human growth hormone has also been one of the main forces improving the demand for human growth hormones.
- One of the key limitations in the growth of the human growth hormone industry is the high cost of medication.
- The adverse effects of recombinant human growth hormones, including joint & muscle pain, swelling of the legs & arms, increased insulin resistance, and carpal tunnel syndrome, would hamper human growth hormone growth.
According to Fact.MR., Novo Nordisk; Eli, Lilly and Company; Merck & Co., Inc.; Pfizer Inc., Genentech, Inc.; Ferring Holding SA; Sandoz International GmbH; and Ipsen are some of the largest industry players active in the global Human Growth Hormone (HGH) market.
Pfizer has entered into an agreement with OPKO for the production and promotion of the human growth hormone HGH-CTP to treat adults and infants. Novo Nordisk obtained US FDA clearance for an injection pen, Norditropin FlexPro, in January 2015, for patients with growth hormone disorders. Companies contend for the manufacturing of long-acting medications with lower side effects.
For in-depth Competitive Analysis, Talk to our Research Expert
More Valuable Insights on Human Growth Hormone Market
The study is a collection of industry researchers of first-hand knowledge, qualitative and quantitative measurement, inputs from market experts and business participants along the value chain. The study includes an in-depth analysis of developments in the parent market, macro-economic indicators, and governing forces, along with segmental market attractiveness. The study also charts the qualitative effect on business segments and geographies of different market drivers.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
- Nano Healthcare Technology Market: As the need for greater diagnostic precision and accuracy in drug delivery increases, the nano healthcare technology market will record expansion. The demand will begin to grow in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, according to Reality MR, amid seeing supply-chain disturbances. The development would be driven by the growing use of nanosensors to observe viruses at low concentrations. The analysis of Reality MR provides a detailed overview of the world market and provides insights into key factors that enable development across different segments, including key regions.
- OTC Pediatric Healthcare: The research from Fact.MR is to evaluate the global OTC pediatric healthcare market for the 2017-2022 forecast period and provide an impartial and reliable review for readers. In the global OTC pediatric healthcare industry, medical product producers, research institutes, and raw material suppliers will benefit from the study provided in this report. This article provides a detailed overview that could be of benefit to leading OTC pediatric healthcare trade magazines and medical journals.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates