Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market: North America to Dominate Global the Market
Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market: Introduction
- Immune thrombocytopenia is an autoimmune-mediated hematological disorder affecting the platelets. The immune system of the patient with immune thrombocytopenia produces antibodies directed against platelet antigens, causing platelet destruction and suppression of platelet production in the bone marrow cells. This increases the risk of serious bleeding events in the patient with the disease. The disease occurs when the immune system attacks and destroys platelets and cell fragments that help in blood clotting. The condition can either be acute or chronic. Acute immune thrombocytopenia lasts less than six months, while the chronic condition persists for more than six months. Typically, adults have chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), while children suffer from the acute condition. In adults, the condition may be elicited by infection with HIV, hepatitis or H. pylori, while in children, it is followed by viral illness such as mumps or flu.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=69173
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market
- Increase in number of patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) fuels the demand for therapeutics indicated for the treatment of rare blood related disorders. Thus, key players are engaged in investing in research & development in order to address the unmet medical needs in the market. This, in turn, is projected to drive the market. For instance, a clinical trial sponsor by Octapharma for Panzyga is in phase 4 for chronic immune thrombocytopenia disease condition
- Pharmaceutical companies operating in the rare diseases arena have been receiving approvals from the FDA for the last few years. For instance, in April 2018, Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. received approval for fostamatinib disodium hexahydrate tablets from U.S. Food and Administration for the treatment of thrombocytopenia in adult patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). Furthermore, the European Medicines Agency (EMEA) recognized chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) as an orphan disease, with nearly 50,000 adult patients with chronic ITP in the European Union. In January 2021, Sobi (Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB) announced the European Commission (EC) approval of Doptelet for the treatment of primary chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) in adult patients.
- Increase in awareness about blood related disorders and government initiatives to improve healthcare access in developing countries are likely create significant opportunity in the market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market –
North America to Dominate Global Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market
- In terms of region, the global chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) market during the forecast period. Strategic development by key players are key factors that are likely augment the market in the region. For instance, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB (Sobi) has acquired US-based Dova Pharmaceuticals. The acquisition enabled Sobi to enhance its product portfolio into haematology and strengthen the company’s commercial presence in the U.S.
- The chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to a surge in the number of patients with chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP). Furthermore, key players are engaged in enhancing their investments in developing countries, which is likely propel the market. For instance, in July 2019, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd launched Romiplostim in India, under the name Romy, to reduce the treatment cost of chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
Pre book Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=69173<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) Market
The global chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) market is fragmented with the presence of global as well as local players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) products has increased in emerging as well as developed markets. Growth strategies adopted by leading players are likely to drive the global market.
Top of Form
Ask for Discount :
Key players operating in the global chronic immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) market are:
- Octapharma AG
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sobi (Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB)
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- CSL Behring LLC
- Amgen Inc
- Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Saol Therapeutics
- Grifols, S.A.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453