Cell Therapy Market Revenue Driven by Advancements in Cell Therapy and Rising Demand for Regenerative Medicine: Reports and Data
Growing prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, neurological diseases, and autoimmune disorders, and rapid adoption of regenerative medicine are among the key factors expected to drive market revenue growth
New York, December 8, 2021 – Reports and Data has published its latest report titled “Cell Therapy Market By Therapy Type (Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy, Autologous Stem Cell Therapy), By Therapeutic Area (Malignancies, Autoimmune Disorders, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Dermatology, Others), By Cell Type (Stem Cells, Non-stem Cells), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Regenerative Medicine Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), and By Region, Forecast to 2028”
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3269
According to the latest report by Reports and Data, the global cell therapy market size was USD 6.11 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 9.24 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period, 2021-2028.
Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
Key factors providing impetus to the global cell therapy market revenue growth include significant advances in cell therapy, increasing emphasis on development of regenerative medicine, increasing research & development activities in the life sciences sector to develop advanced cellular therapies, and growing prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, musculoskeletal disorders, autoimmune disorders, and neurological diseases. The other key factors significantly driving the global market revenue growth are rising awareness and increased commercialization of stem cell therapies, rising number of clinical trials of new cell therapies, growing use of human cells for cell therapy research & development activities, and increased cellular therapy manufacturing under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) supervision. Increasing government investments in the healthcare industry and increasing collaborations between pharmaceutical and biotechnology giants and leading research institutes for development of advanced cellular therapies for cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and other severe chronic diseases are factors further expected to bolster the global cell therapy market revenue growth over the forthcoming years.
Cell therapy, or cellular therapy, refers to a therapy that involves the grafting or transplantation of viable cells into a patient for bringing a particular medicinal effect. For instance, T-cells that are capable of fighting cancer cells are transplanted into a patient’s body in order to replace or regenerate diseased tissues. Cellular therapy is generally classified into allogeneic cell therapy and autologous cell therapy. In the autologous cell therapy, cells obtained from the patient’s own tissues are transplanted into their body; while, on the other hand, cells derived from a donor are grafted into the recipient’s body in allogeneic cell therapy. Continuous advancements in cellular therapy have resulted in the use of different types of stem cells, such as mesenchymal stem cells, hematopoietic stem cells, skeletal muscle stem cells, dendritic cells, and lymphocytes, in treatment of a wide range of diseases. Cell therapy is increasingly being used to treat various chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and schizophrenia, as well as stroke, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, and infectious diseases. Regenerative medicine is the process of replacement or regeneration of human cells and tissues and uses therapeutic stem cells for tissue engineering and development of artificial organs.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cell-therapy-market
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
- Social distancing and restrictions severely disrupted businesses and operations
- Lockdowns caused disruptions in transportation and logistics
- impacted manufacturing activities and mining operations globally
- Took a toll on economy of various countries
- Caused sudden and drastic downturn in economic activity
- Disrupted agriculture, fisheries, dairy, and other sectors
- Caused loss of employment and financial crisis
- Supply impacts were further compounded owing to reduced disposable income
- Emergence of variants continue to cause concerns and impact normal routines
Autologous Stem Cell Therapy Segment to Lead in Terms of Revenue Growth:
The autologous cell therapy segment is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate in the global market over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, neurological diseases, and autoimmune disorders is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment. Increasing volumes of autologous transplant procedures, increasing government investments in R&D activities for development of advanced cell therapies, and advantages of autologous cell therapy, such as cost-effectiveness, reduced risks of systemic immunological reactions, and high biocompatibility, are other key factors contributing to this segment’s growth.
Malignancies Segment Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
The malignancies segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. Major factors leading to rapid revenue growth of this segment are rising geriatric population worldwide, increasing prevalence of different cancer types, increasing use of advanced stem cell therapies in treatment of malignancies, and rising government funding for cancer therapy research & development programs.
North America Accounted for Largest Revenue Share in 2020:
Among regional markets, the North America cell therapy market held the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020, owing to factors such as growing prevalence of chronic and acute disorders, technological advances in cell therapy, increasing government investments in R&D activities to develop advanced stem cell therapies, and presence of avant-garde healthcare infrastructure in the region. Growing adoption of regenerative medicine, increasing regulatory approvals for clinical trials of new drugs and therapeutics, and presence of major industry players in the region, including Celgene Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., are other key factors boosting the regional market revenue growth.
Major Companies in the Global Cell Therapy Market Include:
- Celgene Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Danaher Corporation
- Kolon TissueGene, Inc.
- Anterogen Co., Ltd., Inc.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Castle Creek Biosciences, Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Medipost Co. Ltd.
- Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
- PHARMICELL Co., Ltd.
- Holostem Terapie Avanzate S.r.l.
- Tameika Cell Technologies, Inc.
- Cells for Cells
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3269
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global cell therapy market based on therapy type, therapeutic area, cell type, end-use, and region:
Therapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Allogenic Stem Cell Therapy
- Autologous Stem Cell Therapy
Therapeutic Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Stem Cells
- Bone Marrow
- Umbilical Cord derived
- Adipose derived Stem Cells
- Non-Stem Cells
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Regenerative Medicine Centers
- Academic & Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3269
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Short Bowel Syndrome Market By Diagnosis (Imaging Tests, Blood Tests, Fecal Fat Tests, Bone Density Test, Stool Exam, Physical Exam, Others), By Drug Type (Glucagon-like Peptide-2 (GLP-2), Glutamine, Zorbtive, GlutaSolve, Teduglutide (Gattex), Growth Hormone, Others), By Distribution Channel (Diagnostics Centers/Multispecialty Clinics, Hospitals, Hospital Pharmacies, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Cancer Biological Therapy Market By Product Type (Vaccines, Cancer Growth Blockers, Monoclonal Antibodies, Blood Cell Growth Factors, Gene Therapy), By Application (Specialized Cancer Treatment Centers, Hospitals Pharmacies, Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Research & Academic Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Microbiology Culture Market By Product Type (Bacterial Culture, Eukaryotic Culture), By Media Type (Simple Media, Complex Media, Synthetic Media, Special Media) By End-Use (Bakery and Confectionery, Dairy, Fruits and Vegetables, Beverages, and Other End-Use Industries), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Ureteral Stents Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Multiloop, Open-End Stents, Closed-End Stents, Double Pigtail Stents, and Others), By Material Type (Metallic Ureteral Stents, Polymer Ureteral Stents, Silicone Stents, Polyurethane Stents, Hybrid Stents, and Others), By Application Type, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-cell-therapy-market