Breast Imaging Market To Reach USD 5.48 Billion By 2027 – Reports and Data
Rising occurrences of breast cancer is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
The global breast imaging market is expected to reach USD 5.48 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Breast imaging aids to describe the lesion and checks the remainder of the breast for any secondary lesions.
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer occurring in women. There were more than 2 million new cases of breast cancer in 2018. Belgium, Luxembourg, and the Netherlands are the countries with the highest rates of occurrences of breast cancer in the year 2018 across the globe. According to Global Health Estimates, WHO 2013, it is projected that more than 508,000 women deceased in 2011 owing to breast cancer. It has been found that around 50% of breast cancer cases and nearly 58% of deaths happen in less developed economies as compared to developed economies. The global breast cancer survival rates vary greatly, ranging from around 80% in North America, Japan, and Sweden to nearby 60% in middle-income nations and lower than 40% in low-income nations. Hence, the implementation of breast imaging to screen and detect malignant cells in the human breast is driving the growth of the market.
At the 2018 SBI (Society for Breast Imaging)/ACR (American College of Radiology) Breast Imaging Symposium in Las Vegas, several recent technologies were being presented. Hologic’s Intelligent 2-D imaging technology and Clarity HD high-resolution 3-D imaging received premarket approval (PMA) from the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and are obtainable on the 3Dimensions breast tomosynthesis system. With these advancements, the breast imaging system offers higher resolution 3-D breast images for radiologists, improved workflow for technologists, and a better mammography experience with low-dose alternatives for patients.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2329
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By modalities, the ionizing breast modalities contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 7.2% in the forecast period. Mammography screening often enables the detection of cancers at an early stage of development, whereby treatment may be done without chemotherapy.
- By patient type, female patients contributed to a larger share of the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.7% in the forecast period.
- By end-users, hospitals dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.5% in the forecast period. The factors including well-resourced operating & diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- North America contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 6.4% in the forecast period. The market dominance is owing to the higher acceptance of advanced technologies, well-established healthcare facilities, surging incidence of breast cancer, and the enactment of numerous initiatives for raising awareness about breast cancer in the region.
- Key participants include Canon Inc., Philips Healthcare, Aurora Imaging Technology Inc., Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, Dilon Technologies Inc., Siemens Healthineers, CMR Naviscan, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, and Delphinus Medical Technologies Inc., among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2329
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global breast imaging market on the basis of modalities, patient type, end-users, and region:
Modalities Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Ionizing Breast imaging
- Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI)
- Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CET)
- Positron Emission Mammography (PEM)
- Non-Ionizing Breast Imaging
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Automated Whole Breast-Ultrasound
- Breast Thermography
Patient Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- Diagnostic Centers
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2329
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Rapid Test Market Analysis, By Product Type (Over-the-Counter (OTC) Rapid Test Product) By Application (Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Oncology) By End Use (Hospital & Clinic, Diagnostic Laboratory, Home Care), Forecasts To 2026
Eyedrops for Cataract Market By Type (Phacolin, Catalin, Carlin -U), By Application (Adult, Children), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Fetal (Labor & Delivery) And Neonatal Care Market By Product (Neonatal Care Equipment, Fetal Care Equipment), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Laboratory Freezers Market Trends, Size & Analysis, By Product (Freezers, Refrigerators, Cryopreservation Systems), By End Use (Blood Banks, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnological Companies, Others) And By Region Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-breast-imaging-market