Anorexiant Drugs Market: Increase in pharmaceutical imports are likely to create opportunities for market players
Anorexiant Drugs: Introduction
- Obesity is a disorder, in which excess body fat is accumulated to such an extent that it could have negative effects on health. It occurs over time when people eat more calories than they utilize. Obesity increases the risk of developing chronic diseases such as breast cancer, colon cancer, type 2 diabetes, endometrial cancer, cardiovascular diseases, and musculoskeletal disorders. According to the World Health Organization, obesity affected around 650 million adults and 340 million children and adolescents in 2016. This disease is preventable through lifestyle modifications. A person is considered obese when his/her body mass index (BMI) is greater than 30. Obesity occurs due to reasons such as inactivity, genetics, family lifestyle, unhealthy diet, medications, age, and pregnancy.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/anorexiant-drugs-marke.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Anorexiant Drugs Market
- According to the WHO, globally, obesity has nearly tripled since 1975. In 2019, an estimated 38.2 million children under the age of 5 years were overweight or obese. Once considered a high-income country problem, overweight and obesity have increased in low- and middle-income countries, particularly in urban settings. In Africa, the number of overweight children under 5 has increased by nearly 24% since 2000. Around half of the children under 5 who were overweight or obese in 2019 lived in Asia.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=77288
- Demand for anorexiant drugs is driven by increase in incidence of obesity, rise in the geriatric population, surge in lifestyle disorders, and other factors. Moreover, investment in research & development by major players augments the global market. Chronic nature of obesity, which leads to various other diseases, and increase in disposable income also fuel the growth of the global anorexiant drugs market. However, adoption of alternative treatments such as exercise, lifestyle changes, surgeries for morbid obese patients, and side effects of anti-obesity drugs hamper the growth of the global market.
- Increase in health care expenditure and rise in awareness about obesity also propel the global market
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Anorexiant Drugs Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=77288
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Anorexiant Drugs Market
- In terms of region, the global anorexiant drugs market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe are expected to hold major share of the global anorexiant drugs market during the forecast period, owing to developed health care infrastructure, large patient population, and increasing technological developments.
- Rapid adoption of emerging technologies and surge in innovation are the important aspects that present opportunities in Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Moreover, rapid growth and development of the pharmaceutical industry, rise in availability of branded drugs, and increase in burden of obesity related disorders have a positive impact on the market in these regions. Improvement in health care infrastructure, rise in use of combination therapies, and increase in pharmaceutical imports are likely to create opportunities for market players to expand their geographic presence in the Middle East.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=77288
Key Players Operating in Global Anorexiant Drugs Market
Rise in prevalence of obesity in several parts of the world has increased the degree of competition among players in the global anorexiant drugs market. Companies have been making significant investments in the development of agents with increased weight-loss efficacy and a high safety threshold. This gives players a greater chance of approval from regulatory bodies such as the U.S. FDA.
Pre Book Anorexiant Drugs Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=77288<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453